Drunk

Vivians POV

Paige should be here in an hour so I decide to go and get ready. I fix my braids and take some baby hairs from the front out to give it a 'I don't care' vibe, I do my makeup keeping it natural looking and adding winged eyeliner to give it a sexier look. For my outfit I put on distressed dark blue skinny jeans, my favorite black vans, a lite pink halter top. Add some jewelry and DAM! A super cute outfit.

Before I leave I go say bye to tony and tell him to have the door locked when I'm gone, I have a key with me. Don't answer the door for anyone and all that basic things. Oh yeah and that there's chili. While saying my goodbyes I can't help but notice Gregory eyeing me up and down. Analyzing every detail.
"Will you do my hair like that" Anna asks before I climb up the stairs
"I'll do it anytime you want" I smile because for the first time I have someone who looks up to me in a female way

Paige's car was packed with our group of friends. All singing and talking about how this party is supposed to be better than usual since his parents are gone for days.
I felt empty even though I was surrounded by people.

"Are you and Bradley ever going to be official" jasmine asks
I shrug "he's hot and all but I'm just having fun"

We finally pull up to Bradley's house. It's huge. Cars are parked everywhere and all us girls do I final check of ourself before going in.

Inside music was Blaring and the stench of liquor smacked you in the face. Damn it was only 9:45.

"There's the best group of girls in all of Scotland" maverick runs up and hugs us all.

Maverick. A total sweetheart and definitely has a crush on Eleanor that couldn't be more obvious.

"Come on ladies it shot time" maverick calls and we all follow into the kitchen for the first shot of the night.
"Vodka or tequila" maverick asks
"Is that even a real question?" I sarcastically say
"Got it. Vodka it is" maverick laughs loudly

First shot down.

I felt empty inside more than usual tonight. Parties were usual my thing but tonight I felt as if something was off.

"What do you want to drink" Mackenzie Asks
"Uhh whatever you get" I reply and moments later I was handed pink lemonade vodka and sprite. My favorite. You can't even taste the liquor.

My friends and I decide to go dance in the living room with everyone else. Drinks in one hand the other in the air. My drink was practically gone and I went to grab another one. Bradley was in the kitchen with his friend Tyler.
"Wanna take a shot" Tyler says to me
"Duh" i roll my eyes.

Second shot down. And third.

I felt good. So I make myself another drink.

"So" Bradley leans in my ear "wanna come up stairs in a little"
Typical Vivian wouldn't even hesitate. The answer would be yes but tonight, all I could picture was Gregory's face. The fact he isn't here, the fact he couldn't be here. And if he doesn't become human he'll never be here. I wouldn't be able to dance with him and bring him out to parties. The only person I felt like that would understand me

"No" I shake my head
"Really?" Bradley laughs as I'm joking
"Yeah really. Sorry" I grab my drink and find my friends. Feeling like shit since I finally admitted the truth. I have feelings for a vampire that if he doesn't become human...will never be able to be with me.

The party is going on and on and I loose track of time. Everyone besides Paige getting drunk. But Im drinking more than usual. The pain of my reality sucks.

Second drink done. Third one in my hand. Fourth shot done.

Hours pass and I lose count of the number of drinks I had.

"Viv you're shit faced" Paige says to me
"Agreed"
"It's damn near 2 maybe we should get going?"
"Just a little longer" I plea and go grab another shot...and another

Now I'm fucked upppp. Drunk off my ass.

Elenor grabs one arm and maverick the other, leading me to paiges car. I'm barley able to walk, and I'm leaning on the window of the car, sluring my words

"Damn ma how much you drink tonight" Mackenzie laughs
"Too much to count" I say in my drunken tone laughing to myself.
Fuck I haven't been this drunk in a while, where I can't function

I sway back and forth until the car finally stops
"Vivian were at your house" I hear a voice but I don't feel like putting a face to it
I moan, not wanting to get up
"Do you want help" the same voice asks
"No no. I got it. Thanks" I say as I open the car door slowly and try and stand up. I make it about 3 steps and I hear the car drive off. I debate to myself if I should just fall asleep in the grass.

I make my way up to my front door and pull the key out. Jabbing it into the key hole, missing it everytime. Usually when I'm this drunk I don't come home, but being in change of tony...and multiple vampires I have to. At least I get to finally see Gregory in person and not in my mind. Can I say in person if he's a vampire? Important questions. Drunk questions.

As I Jab my Key into the slot one more time it goes it and I laugh to myself out loud for that tiny victory.
"I got it. I don't need anyoneeeee" I laugh to myself as I open the door go inside and shut it again.

My bedroom is on the second floor and I know, even shit faced, I'm not going to be to able to make it up. Thank god, and Jesus, that our family room is to the left of the front door. I  plop onto the couch and instantly snoozing off.