Reunion Pt 2

Vivians POV

After tony and my parents left for their afternoon out I tried to be productive, but it wasn't working well. I laid in bed for what seems like eternity but in reality was only a little less than three hours. I just laid perfectly still under my down blanket in the dark, only small rays peeking trough the gaps in the blinds. My bedroom door was shut and the only sound was my breathing and the faint sound of the dishwasher running down stairs.

After my time blocking out the world I peeled
Myself from the bed and walked over to my
Mirror. The sight of me was truly disturbing— my face was red and stained with tears, I had puffy and dark circles under my eyes, my hair was greasy and flat, I didn't bother to shave my legs and I had on a large pair of sweatpants an old baggy tee shirt. I looked like absolute shit.

I knew people probably thought I was crazy, shit I thought I was crazy. I falling apart over a guy I barely knew. But it wasn't like that in my brain. I never felt so connected to someone before, someone who looked at me and loved me for me. Someone who automatically sent a smile to my face and every touch or grin sent electricity though my whole
Body. We were warned that once the curse was broken that there wasn't any telling what would happen, but I was over optimistic, filling my brain with ideas that he would be by my side within days, and we could continue our relationship. A real relationship. The family would move back here into a cottage home and Gregory, Anna and rudolf would all attend our school. I implanted a dream into my head and didn't consider reality...hence why I'm the way I am now.

I let out a large sigh
"Okay Vivian" I stared to give myself a pep talk "you are going to get into that Shower, you are going to wash your hair and shave your legs, you are going to get out and put clean clothes on and you are going to continue your day" I tried to emphasize words to show myself I was serous.

I went to the bathroom and turned the shower water on and stripped down to nothing. So far so good. Once the water was perfect I got in and engulfed myself with the steam and the comforting heat. I put the shampoo in my hair and while it sat I got the razor and the shaving cream off the ledge and went to work. Shit I was hairy. Once my legs were smooth I washed out the shampoo and used a quick build up buster to get the caked up product and grease out, then my conditioner. I proceeded to wash my face and shave anything else that I neglected. I used my homemade body scrub (olive oil, raw green tea, sugar and oils) to buff away any ingrown hairs and bumps and then a body oil. Once I was rinsed off I got out of the shower and put my hair in a towel and wrapped a second one around me.

I didn't realize how desperate I was of a full on shower, honestly I'm glad it got it done before everyone was home, I most defiantly stunk and looked grimy. I knew they were worried about me and seeing me looking like a troll wouldn't help.

Today was one of the coldest of the week so I decided to put on my real PINK sweatpants with the cuff on the bottom and a white long sleeve v-neck. I sat in front of my vanity and looked at what was presented before me—wet hair and a dry face. I put my under eye cream and moisturizer on and moved to my hair. No way was I going to do anything fancy, i didn't feel that much better. I grabbed leave in conditioner and frizz fighter and ran it though the whole length of my hair, flipped my head upside down and did a large bun on top of my hair, letting the shorter pieces fall out.

Honesty, I was proud of the end result and just having a clean feeling made me a little brighter. I let out another sigh and check my phone, more time passed then I expected and I could see my family being home in the next hour. I also had multiple text messages from my friends. I knew they were worried about me, but I didn't care to try and ease their worries. What could I even say to them? I'm depressed because I met a family of vampires and tony and I had to help them break an ancient curse so they could become humans again but during the process the oldest son (who is a fucking vampire) and I became soulmates which was an ancient folklore. And I the day the curse broke I was kidnapped by rookery who tried to murder the love of my life and his family so he kidnapped me and I drove us all the Clift and I almost died but Gregory saved me and then disappeared right in front of my eyes and we haven't heard from anyone in his family or the whole vampire clan since so now we have no idea what happened BUT since we have this supernatural bond it's been really hard on me.

Yup that doesn't make me
Sound absolutely insane.

I decided to call Ellen since she seemed the most worried
"Hey!" I heard her excited tone Over the phone
"Hey, how are you?"
"Good, you? I haven't heard from you in a few days. Wondering what was going on"
"Oh...yeah sorry. Honesty I haven't been feeling too well recently. Just been laying in bed a lot" I tried to sound more upbeat than I should have been
"I get it" Ellen said, everyone knew rookery tried to kill me so no one really wondered why I was different.  we ended up talking for around 45 minutes, Ellen filling me
I'm about teenage drama and how her younger brother was caught drinking with his friends

I loved Ellen. Oh my god I loved her. She didn't pry on asking me questions but was just there. Laughing and being positive

Through our conversation I could hear the front door open, knowing my parents are home (we got a new front door and nice locks after the rookery incident)
"VIVIAN!" Tony called for me
"Hey Ellen i have too go. It was really nice talking to you. Let's get lunch this week? We can go to half moon cafe?"
"Perfect. I'll text you later. By viv" and she hung up
"VIVIANNNNNN. COME DOWN STAIRS NOWWWW" Tony cried his voice dripping with excitement. Who knows what from, maybe he got good cookies or something from the market.

I stood up from the bed and stretched
"I'm coming!" I yell back
"NO FASTER" Tony cried
I rolled my eyes, in a loving way. And started to make my way down the stairs.

Half way down I saw my parents and tony standing with the the biggest smiles (almost scary) on their faces.
"What?" I questioned them with a raised eyebrow

"Hi my love" a voice came From the living room.

The voice...his voice. The voice waking me up from the dreams in a panic. The voice that I prayed to hear again.

Gregory.

I froze. It was him. He looked—alive. He was as handsome as ever.

"Gregory" I cried, tears coming out immediately