Kiss

Gregory's POV

Anna and rudolf decided to have a sleepover in Tony's room tonight, doing who knows what. I, as usual, sulk in the corner while my parents talk about what's next in our future. Our future. It's crazy because I've been alive for hundreds of years but now we are so close to actually having an actual future.

It's 11:43. The house is silent and I lie awake to wait to Vivian. 12:15. Still no Vivian. I wait and I wait. I want to make sure she gets home safe. That's she's okay. I can't help but think of her, and what she's doing at the party. Who's looking at her, who's trying to flirt with her. Is she flirting back?

Earlier when she grabbed my hand and we talked for hours, I know we had a connection. I was never so sure of anything else. But what will come from that connection.

Hours pass and the house is still silent until finally I hear the front door open, a few footsteps and muffled laughs and silence once again. I knew that laugh from anywhere tho, Vivian. I got up from my make shift bed and began to climb the basement stairs, slowly open the door, slide out and shut it behind. A few feet away was Vivian passed out on the couch, drunk. But still as beautiful as ever.

I go and lock the front door and go sit on a chair across from the couch deciding what to do next. Leave her here? Or bring her to her bed? I decide to go over and give her a small shake. Her eyes open just enough.

"Gregory" she moans
"Yeah it's me" I smile
"I don't feel so good" she whispers
"Do you want to get to bed?"
She nods yes but doesn't move a muscle

I sit Vivian up and pull her to her feet by her arms. She's basically limp. I squat and pick her up and her legs wrap around me loosely. Her arms placed around my neck. I begin to walk up the stairs. She doesn't smell like her usual self but of liquor instead.

We make it to her room and I place her on her bed and take her shoes and socks off.
"You're so sweet" she says out loud
"Thank you" I smile and reply
"You're so nice" she says again and It's most likely the alcohol talking but it makes me happy anyways
"What a nice boy" she laughs "I like that you're nice"

I straighten her out on her queen bed and sit next to her. I take a hold of Vivians hand and stroke it. About 30 minutes pass and she props herself up
"Shit" she says and looks at me "I'm fucked up"
"Yes. Yes you are" I agree with her
She stands her self up and hobbles to her dresser and pulls out a long night shirt. Without thinking twice she takes off her shirt and slips the large shirt on and then takes off her pants. I try my best to be a gentleman and not too look. Without another word she gets back into bed, under the blankets this time and gets comfy. I take it as my que to leave so I stand up, put some hair behind her ear and walk towards the door. My hand touches the doorknob
"Don't leave" her voice echoed in the dark and I stayed silent "Please" she finished

Of course I obey her wishes. I can't go against her. I'm loyal to her already. I come back and sit on the bed
"Stay with me tonight?" She half asked and half demanded.
"Of course" I obliged and got into the bed. I was so stiff. I haven't been this nervous in literal ages.
I could hear her breathing so smoothly, unable to tell if she was awake or sleep, until she rolled over and put her head on my shoulder
She stayed that way which seemed like forever. And I felt perfectly content.

She eventually props herself up on her elbow and looks at me in the dark
"I might be really drunk, but I know sober Vivian wants this as well"
Before I can react I felt her warm lips on my ice cold ones. She pulls away and places them back on a second time.
"Is it okay I've done that" her voice wraps around me in entire  darkness
"It's beyond Okay" I reply putting one hand behind her head and connecting our lips again. Creating more motion between us. More friction. Her tongue traces my lips and it sends shivers up my spine. The kissing gets more passionate for a few seconds and stopped.
"I'm really drunk" Vivian confesses again
"You aren't going to regret that in the morning when you're feeling better?" I question her
"I will never regret that. In fact I'm hoping that we can continue it once I am sober"
"Nothing would make me happier"

That was the last we spoke that night. Instead she cuddles up in my arms and we both were fast asleep instantly. The morning only a few hours away. But who cares I could lay like this, with her, until the end of time.