I love you

Gregory's POV

Falling asleep next Vivian was perfect, she radiates warmth and next to my porcelain skin, was the best feeling ever.

I held her tight and our bodies molded to eachother naturally. After our kiss i felt completely different. I felt complete. But I had a fear that it was the liquor making her feel those things and not her true self.

I didn't have anxiety while I slept for the first time since I can remember. I actually felt peaceful, Vivian makes my mind at peace. I pray that everything will work out and my Family and I will become humans. Vivian and I can start a real relationship and grow together. I will actually be able to age with her. Have a future. For the first time I have a reason to be human again, I have a purpose.

I wake up to an empty spot next to me, and I sit up straight looking for Vivian. I'm confused until I realize the faint glow under the bathroom door (she has a bathroom in her bedroom) and the hear the shower going. I get up and walk to the bathroom, stretching on my way.

I listen through the door for a moment and her humming. She sounds so happy and I can't help but have a small smile. She's so different. So pure but so crazy. She's just herself.

I knock softly and get an instant response
"Yes" she asks
"You feeling better" I try and not sound awkward
"Soooo much better"
"Good"
"I can't hear you through the door. Come in. The windows blinds are closed"
I exhale and turn the doorknob. Her bathroom was black and white marbled themed with accents of lite pink. She had plants all around her bathroom making it smell fresh and clean.

There was no lights on and the faint glow was from multiple candles that were lighted.

I walk over to the shower curtain
"Vivian" I whisper
"Gregory" she whispers back and I can feel her presence just behind the curtain
"About last night...I begin... you were really drunk. I don't want you to regret anything. Or" I keep stammering on my words "I just want to make sure you don't regret kissing me"

She opens the shower curtains and my eyes open wider than ever before.

The water was dripping down her naked body, her long brown hair was plastered to her. I looked up and down taking in her small frame: her narrow shoulders, her thighs that touch perfectly, her perfectly toned stomach, and how her hip bones stick out, her boobs were such an amazing size— her body looked like it should be a famous sculpture. After scanning her body I met her big eyes with mine as she bites the corner of her plump lips. Her arms arms were above her head gripping the shower rod.

She exhales, laughs and shakes her head. Before saying anything she releases her grip on the shower rod and puts her wet hands around my neck and moves closer to me, our noses touching. I could feel her hot breath on my skin. She kisses me, this time the taste of vodka isn't as strong.

Our lips move together as trained dancers and I wrap my arms around her wet body. We pull apart slightly
"Take it off" she says in a serious tone and I automatically know what's she referring too. She starts to unbutton my pants and I need to give her a fair warning
"Vivian. Vampires have this strength, it's not human like"
"I trust you" she smiles at me And her saying that means the world to me
I've never had this much want to taste a person and so much control at the same time. I want to be good to her and good for her, vampire or human. Never to cause harm to her ever.
"I like it rough anyways" she whispers in my ear and licks my neck sending shivers down my spine

My clothes lay next to hers on the floor and I get into the hot shower, engulfing my body in the water. Instantly we're consumed with each other like hungry wolfs. Our lips attaching one another's and my hands exploring her smooth body, squeezing her ass and thighs. One hand grips her hair and pulls back her head back and my lips move to her neck, sucking and the other hand goes to between her legs and enters her.

She lets our deep moans and I left the same. Sucking on her neck let me taste her slightly without causing her harm. Kissing her lips amazing, sucking on her even better but I knew what would give me so much satisfaction. I continue Sucking and move down to her collar bone and push her to the showers wall. Moving down more I get to her breasts and begin to give my even attention to both of them. Her moans are getting more vocal and her legs begin to shiver with pleasure as I stick second finger in.

Her hands were scratching my back, her nails digging in. Making me almost lose my self, enjoying it. We have no fear around one another and our bodies fit together like missing puzzle pieces. Moving down more I start sucking on her stomach and then her hip bone, removing my fingers from her. I spread her legs open more and start kissing her thighs.
"Oh my god" she moans out
The taste fills me with a warm feeling and now it's not watered down. It's a different taste. I move up from her thigh to hit the sweet spot.

I stick my tongue in and her hands grip my hair and her legs start to go weaker with her excitement. I'm sucking and licking, making her wetter and wetter. I wanted more, she tasted amazing. My hunger for her was growing. I grip her legs and pull her up, so her legs were wrapped around my neck (like I said vampire strength) being able to get her on different angles to enter her more. I didn't even realize I was moaning along with her.

I've never experienced this with someone, I've waited hundreds of years to finally be with someone, someone who doesn't look at me with disgust and fear.
I slide Vivian down so now her legs and wrapped around my torso exit the shower, turning it off, moving to the bed, not caring we were both dripping wet. I didn't care how loud it got and If everyone in the house heard. I need her now or I would regret it forever.

I throw her down on her bed and get on top without a second to spare

I go back down and start eating her again. One hand on her breast squeezing it and the owner on the thigh. I start to nibble down there and her moans got louder and louder until it happened— she came. It was a small amount of liquid but I knew what it was because her body instantly relaxes.
"Fuck" she says out loud

"Gregory" Vivian says between a gasp for breath
"Yes" i respond as I finish kissing her thighs, she pulls my head up so our eyes interlock (something I've come to realize is very important for Vivian)
"I Love you" she says
I can't express how I felt in that moment. It wasn't happy or excited...it was much more. I felt completed. A smart, beautiful, funny, brave, loving human loves me: a hard headed, blood thirsty, evil, violent vampire. But it was meant to be.

"I love you" I say back to her and she smiles "I will love you forever, I will protect and honor you always. Respect you and care for you until the day I am no longer here"