Meeting the parents

Hey guys. So I have recently started watching the walking dead and WOW I love it. I'm almost on season 5 and I'm hooked. Daryl Dixon??? Omg literally in love. I just can't stop thinking about him. Like he has all the boxes check off.
Redneck - check
Is good with kids- check
Extremely amazing arm muscles- check
Sexy voice- check
Can hunt and track- check
Can ride a motorcycle- check
All around sexy-double....triple check
Low key sensitive- check

If you're interested in a Daryl Dixon story please let me know! And other stories you are interested in or maybe something you really want incorporated into a chapter also let me know!

Gregory's POV

Vivians parents were right there and I could feel them side eyeing me. They just found out vampires are very much real, their sons only friend is a vampire and their daughter is dating one. And so far neither of them have fainted or cried. I would say it started out as a good sign

Mother, father and the rest of the head council was taking to Anna about how they (hence my girlfriend) have found the location of the amulet. Time was running out so we all were waiting as calmly as possible. After all these years we would finally have the opportunity to be human again and it wouldn't be possible without the help of humans. I never thought I would say that.

I stand over the cliff, looking ahead at the sky waiting for Vivian. I can smell her parents getting closer and I tense up instantly. Are they going to talk to me? Ask me questions? I'm dating their daughter and we have never been introduced and now when it's finally happening it isn't under the best conditions.

Oddly enough I know a lot about Vivians family already. Some from tony telling everyone, some from Vivian and some information I was able to gather myself. I know her parents were kind and generous people and they were traditional looking. No piercings or tattoos, dressed proper and spoke with poise. But they were also understanding and laid back— letting Vivian and tony be themselves. Tony liked vampires and supernatural things. Vivian liked to party and be crazy. And her parents respected that. From conversations I could hear while I was in the basement I could tell her parents loved each other passionately. They had love and compassion when they spoke to one another and adored each others company.

Knowing that My parents loved each other so strongly for hundredths of years and the love Vivians parents have...it made me feel bright inside. I had hope for our future. We would be like that. so deeply in love. The type of couple who never gets sick of each other and know each other's thoughts. When we live together we could be able to be in the sun and go out during the day. Cook breakfast and watch movies. I never though I would have that. A normal, human, relationship.

"Hi" a voice spoke and I was snapped out of my thoughts and I realized dotty and bob were now directly behind me
"Hello..." I turned around to face them, not knowing how to act or how to speak "it's a pleasure to finally meet you" I add on
Growing up I was taught how to act respectfully but nothing could have prepared me for this
"It's a pleasure for us as well. Sorry were still a little shocked that..."
"That were vampires" I finish for her
"Uhhh yes but also that Vivian actually has a boyfriend" bob says with a chuckle
"Oh. Well she's a very special lady" I tell them and the image of her floods my mind. Her smile and her eyes. Her soft warm skin
"She's very special to us as well. I hope you can handle her and her attitude" dotty says And smiles at me.

I can tell this is just as awkward for them as it is for me but I know it won't last forever
"I usually just let her have an attitude until she calms down" I reply and they both laugh
"Yeah that's probably the best" bob says "so...umm Gregory once this is finished and you're human...how is it going to change for you and our daughter. We don't want her to get any unrealistic thoughts"

I looked at them and I have no idea what to say. Because truthfully I had no idea. I didn't know what I would remember or end up. If I would have the same thoughts and personality. Where we would live or go to school. I honesty don't know how to act as a human. Or how to act in this century. I won't be living in the dark anymore, craving blood and the cold. I'll be alive and that scares the shit out of me.

Her parents stand behind me and we all look back over the water, waiting for them to return.  It was silent but it wasn't awkward anymore. I think her parents and mine have hit it off...maybe it's because we left out the part of living in their basement. 25 more minutes until it the comet passes.

Everyone looked nervous—even dotty and bob. If it didn't happen tonight it would be another 300 years living in the dark. Protecting ourselves and the amulet. Vivian would be gone. If I didn't become human I would have to let her go, even though it would kill me. I could ask her to stay with me—I couldn't let her.

She would need to graduate high school and find someone else to loves and cherishes her. Someone who can go out and they can live together. Have a family, go on vacation. Have a dog and grandchildren. I couldn't do that for her being a vampire. She would have to live a life in secret, growing old and never having anything to share with me.

25 minutes. These 25 short minutes will predict my future. Everyone's future. My families. My younger siblings and my parents. The whole clan. Rudolf and Anna can be Normal children, dad can get a job and mom can have a kitchen to cook in.

24 minutes

24 minutes until I know if I have to let Vivian go or if I get too be with her for the remaining human years. To officially be a couple. A human couple.

"Where are they" Anna said. she came up and grabbed my hand and squeezed it. Anna was always the sweetest person. For all these years she always stayed positive and kind. And I needed her to be like that. I became heartless and cold. And she knew how to chip away at the wall I put up

23 minutes

22 minutes....21 minutes.

The faces around us looked as if they have given up. 21 minutes remaining.

My mother comes up being Anna and I and puts her arms around us and pulls us into her. My father was behind her, holding her as well. We didn't want to say it but we all felt the same thing...defeated.

20 minutes

My mother still had her grip on us

"Tony" bob called and pointed up and the sky, the opposite way Anna came in earlier.

We all turned around to see rudolf and tony in the sky— tony holding out the amulet.

Where the fuck is Vivian?

Claps erupted from all around us. And when their feet touched the group a circle formed around then instantly

Dotty and bob hugged tony and my parents did the same with rudolf

"Where's Vivian" I broke the small reunion up
Both boys looked at each other and said nothing
"Tony where is your sister?" Bob asked

"He grabbed her dad. She couldn't get away. We tried"

I couldn't believe what I just heard. It can't be.

"Gregory" rudolf looked at me "she said don't do anything stupid"