Queezy

Vivians POV

I didn't feel good; my heart beating unrealistically fast, my hands were starting to sweat very bad and my knees felt like cooked spaghetti.

Vampires we real and they lived all around us...and my brother was wrapped up in some crazy situation with them.

The vampire family insisted we walk to the farm since Their father (who I learned his name was Fredrick) was too weak to fly and that rookery was most likely close by and would be able to spot a large group flying easily.

While we walk to the cow farm I feel as if I'm in a vampire sandwich. Tony, Anna and Rudolf walk in front of me while freda and Gregory help Fredrick.

Everytime I look over my shoulder Gregory's is staring at me, his eyes looking into my soul.
It's okay Vivian keep walking, it will be okay. You just have to get tony and get home. You can do this. Breath. Breath.

I mean, the vampires all seem nice. They all introduced themselves to me, besides Gregory, and freda insured me I was in no harm. No harm besides watching my brother in the hands of rookery and bruising my whole left abdomen as I freed him and Frederic being so weak he can't even walk. Yeah no harm

Now let's talk about Gregory, super hot name but that's not the point. I mean it kinda is, but whatever. Every girl dreamed about meeting a hot, mysterious bad boy vampire and now I've finally done it. I mean he did lick blood off my face. Which now since I'm saying it in my head sounds sexy. But with him staring at me I can't determine if he means harm or not.

We finally make it to the farm and the family goes closer while I get a hold of Tony's arm to hold him behind. We took freda's advice to turned our back to them.

"Tony" I begin trying to be calm "this is crazy. Even for me. We can't be involved with this whole vampire thing. It's dangerous. We have no go home and pretend none of this happened"

"What? No!" Tony says with a type of authority He's never had before "rudolf's my friend. He needs my help!"

"Tony they're vampires, they could literally decide later on we look tasty and eat us" I make a very real and valid point

"They wouldn't do that!" Tony explains

"Do what?" Anna come up from behind

Shit. Fuck. Help

"Nothing" I quickly say And give tony a look not to say another word

"We aren't going to hurt you. Seriously" rudolf says from behind and without my better judgment I turn around to see rudolf and Gregory walking to us

I look past them to the open farm door and see Fredrick, mouth wide open sucking on a cow.

My vision starts to go blurry and my knees become weaker and weaker but I try and stand my ground.
My situation almost seems comical

My eyes never leave Fredrick and I see him finally release the cows side and his fangs...his damn fangs, covered in blood.

The fuzziness takes over. I go down.

"Vivian" I can hear tony calling my name back to reality and I don't want to go back and face it. Nothing could have ever prepared me for this

My eyes open and there's faces all over me and someone is holding my head. Gregory. I sit up.

"Tony were going home" I stand up and lean on tony because my legs are still wobbly

"Home..." Fredrick says as if he hit a dead end
"darling we can't go back home. Rookery knows where we live. Hell he waiting"

"Where will we go" rudolf cries out

They all mutter along eachother

"I got it!" Tony cries "you can sleep in our basement! It's cold, dark and no one goes down there ever!! It's perfect!"

"No" I protest

"Why not" tony asks and crosses his arms as if the answer isn't obvious

"Because" I cross my arms to mock him

"It won't be forever Vivian. Just until they become human again. Please" tony pleas

What am I even going to do in this situation? Fight off a family of vampires and carry tony home. It isnt realistic. I can never say no to tony anyways, my little brother is my weak spot.

I sigh and tony jumps up in victory

"It will be great" tony tells rudolf and holds his hand up for a high five

"We need to be heading home now though" I state. "It's almost 1:30 am at this point. Tomorrow is Friday so we both have school in a few hours"

"I believe it's safe to fly" Fredrick says "rudolf take tony and lead the way." He grips Gregory's collar "Gregory take Vivian and be good. Mom and Anna will help since I'm still weak"

Of course we're going to fly. My night keeps getting better and better.
Tony grabs rudolfs hand and they take off. Anna and freda interlocks arms with Fredrick and they take off after. Leaving Gregory and I behind.

The air was thick.
"Let's go" Gregory states in a very monotoned voice refusing to look at me.
"Yeah sure" I hold out my hand so he could grab it
" no not like that" Gregory says as he walks up behind me and picks me up bridal style.
I wince loudy when he grabs my side and he instantly lets go and I stand up. I lift up my shirt slightly to see my whole left side is black and blue from the fight with rookery.
"Shit" I mutter under my breath.
"I'll hold high up instead" Gregory says while his eyes were glued to my injury and he picks me up again

I hold my breath. He makes me nervous in a few ways. One in like wow he's going to eat me way. And the other way being like wow he's a literal dream come true

I put my one arm around the back of him and the other automatically grips his shirt. And he takes off.

He's quiet but I can tell he has something to say. Something strange? He smells like vanilla. Something I couldn't think a vampire who lived in a grave yard would smells like. He's also cold, his skin felt like if you would lay down on the cold bathroom floor tiles. His grip was strong. Should I make conversation? I want too. There's this weird sensation I have since he first touched me in the grave yard.

I want to know vampire Gregory.