Important information to know

Hello reader, I hope your having a nice day this is just some extra information to make sense of some parts of the story.

For all my seven deadly sins fans I've added king's sacred treasure with some tweaks in it for a weapon and for those that have not watched this anime then ill give you an explanation of this weapon.

This is a floating pillow that can turn to a spear but in this case, a katana. It can also turn in to a guardian and you can put your tailed beasts chakra inside of it for them to form in there. Basically, if you transfer the chakra your pillow has the mind of the tailed beasts. When you're not using the pillow it can turn to a small bead that can be expanded anytime.

You can harden your tailed beasts chakra to any shape or form. The tailed beast chakra color is a dark purple.

Your tailed beast is two-headed meaning twice amount the chakra. Your body is weak so whenever you use too much of it you take damage.

You'll be having lots of conversation in your head with your tailed beasts, Kanashimi and Genso

Kanashimi's words will be in bold.

Genso will have his lines underlined and italicized.

And when you think your words will be just italicized.

You have silver (long or short) hair and purple eyes (because of your tailed beast) and you wear a mask.

Take this image of a rough guideline of what you look like just add all the stuff I said before.

But of course what you look like is always up to you so if you do not like the things I've added feel free to change it