10:Adjusting

The Anbu released you from the binds, "Be here at 6:00 AM sharp," Tsunade said in a stern tone," we will discuss further issues concerning your return but for now take a break and rest, you've been through a lot." She finished in a much warmer voice.

You walked home with your dad in a comfortable silence. As you walked, the great feeling of nostalgia hit you; this village- it hasn't changed, every single corner that's you've explored as a child is still there, untouched. Though it was empty, you could imagine all the children chasing each other and their parents running after them.

"Wow," you said, your dad looked at you, "this place hasn't changed a bit." You smiled recalling all the memories. "Yeah, but it's been through a lot," he said solemnly. You sigh, he was referring to you and the Shinobi's lost.

"Well, we're here," Kakashi said. You look around at the small apartment you called home. "Huh, this hasn't changed much either."

"Yeah well I didn't have anyone to wreck the place," He said. You forced a chuckle, you and your teammates used to absolutely destroy the apartment when attempting to perform far too advanced Jutsu's. "Anyway, get some rest y/n," Kakashi said.

Time skip

"Hey," you heard your fathers voice and a tap on your shoulder "wake up, you have to go to the Hokage's office." Your eyes finally opened, "what time is it?" You said sleepily, "It's 6:30," he said, "Oh ok, 30 more minutes," you said shutting your eyes again. "No, Y/n, Tsunade isn't like Saratobi, she isn't very patient." He said, you groan and get up "Okay, okay," you said half asleep. He exits your room and you get dressed.

Time skip

"You're late," Lady Tsunade states as you enter her office, "Yeah on my way here I stumbled upon a black cat so I went the long way around," you lied. She rolled her eyes but didn't question you any further "Just like your father," she said under her breath. "Anyway, Y/n I would grant your spot back as an Anbu Black ops captain back but I'm afraid some people won't welcome you back with open arms," she said.

 "I don't care what they say, I can take them on," you state and she smiles "Yes, of course, I am fully aware of your abilities but I don't want you leading a squad just yet. Plus I don't want you on your own for the time being." She said you looked at her with a hint of confusion, "What do you mean?" You asked. 

"Well, your tailed beasts are a problem so I just want another ninja to-be around you in case of an emergency," she said. "Like a babysitter?" You asked with slight irritation, "No not exactly," she said, "Then what? I can control them now, I don't need anyone to look over me," you said.

It wasn't a complete lie, you could control them when they wanted to take...over-kind of. Either way, you didn't like the fact that Tsunade thought you needed someone to look after you. "Of course but If you wish to fully return to the village then you need to comply because your presence here is disturbing quite a bit of people," she said. You wanted to argue but it was true, you even said it yourself, you put this village in danger by being here. "Fine," you mumble and Tsunade smiled. "But the hard part is deciding who will be with you," she said as she pulled out a very thin stack of papers. "There isn't anyone willing to do the job-" she was interrupted.

"GRANDMA TSUNADE," the boy you know as Naruto entered the room. "IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE HAD A MISSION-!" Naruto stopped and looked at you with confusion, " You're?- THAT ROUGH NINJA!" He shouted,"Yes, she is Naruto, have you ever heard of knocking?" Tsunade asked irritably but Naruto completely ignored her question. "What are you doing here?" He questioned you. You Stared at him for a while keeping your mouth shut and Tsunade replied for you. "She is rejoining the village hidden in the leaf, Naruto,"