21:A fake!?

The birds chirped and the sun arose, y/n groaned slightly but it was muffled by Naruto's chest. "Mpf, Naruto?" She wondered why she was in Naruto's arms but then the memories of last night flooded your mind. 'Oh yeah'

 Her face was tinted with a light pink, "Hey, Naruto, wake up," she said.

Naruto groaned, "No, let's sleep a little more."

Your pov

 You smiled seriously considering but then you started to thinking daylight and remembered that you were out in broad daylight curled up with Naruto where anyone could spot you.

 "Naruto, c'mon, what if someone sees us?"

"Let's them, I don't care," he said groggily.

 You chuckled then your eyes widened, you sensed a familiar chakra approaching. "Shit, Naruto, seriously let go, my dads coming," you said urgently.

 He immediately sprang up and fixed his hair. You did the same and pulled your mask back up, both of you tried your best to make it look like you did not just go to sleep next to each other. Shortly after this quick grooming session, your dad appeared from the trees and into the clearing you and Naruto were in. You slowly floated down.

 "Y/n, you dad's gonna kill me!" Naruto looked worried.

"You should be fine, I don't think he saw us," you said reassuringly.

"No that's not what I'm talking about!." But before he could clarify you landed on the floor and your dad said something.

"Good morning you two." He gave his signature closed-eyed smile.

"Morning dad."

"G-good morning," Naruto replied nervously.

"How was the party?" 

"It was good...I guess," you lied.

"I'm glad to hear that," he said kindly, "anyway, y/n, you should go have breakfast with Jiraiya, I have to talk to Naruto about some missions I have for him." You looked at him suspiciously then you glanced at Naruto and his eyes were begging you not to leave. But your dad ruffled your hair and set you on your way, "Okay."

Naruto's Pov

Y/n left and Naruto was now left with her very intimidating father. "Hello Naruto," Kakashi said in a fake sweet voice that was about to change into an aggressive one.

"H-hi Sensei," Naruto replied.

"I want you to know I don't actually have any missions for you."

 Naruto gulped, "I thought so," he said anxiously. Kakashi's facial expressions changed, his smile turned into a scowl. "I told you to come back by midnight, and not only did you not come back but I found you asleep with my daughter in your arms," he said in an angry tone.

 "Y-you saw that?" Naruto's heart sunk.

"No I didn't, but you just proved my suspicions." Naruto's eyes widened as the older man got closer to him. (That can sound like a pedo move from Kakashi if taken out of context)

 Kakashi threw Naruto over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Sensei?" Naruto attempted to get out of his grip but Kakashi wouldn't let him because he had a deathly grip on him.

"Don't even try to escape," he growled. 

 Kakashi dragged his student to the nearest lake In Konoha whilst ignoring the boy's protest. "I went over to the party and I saw that you and y/n were gone earlier than everyone else, way earlier."