40: Well shit.

"So you're the rogue ninja, huh?" You looked at the woman with shocked eyes.

"That's right! Oh but there was never anyone after Mai," she spoke coyly and she entered the room.

You backed up and tightened your grip on Naruto as he was still hazy from the attack that was put on him.

"You see, I am Mai," she revealed and made a hands sign.

Poof

An inaudible gasp comes out of your mouth.

Her form was a beautiful teenage girl with great elegance, nothing like her previous one, a hideous wicked woman.

Fuck. I should have warned you earlier.

You knew?!

I had my suspicions.

Great job now I'm cornered.

The lady reverted back to her old form.

"Yui..."

You shivered as you said that name. This woman was pure evil. When you were rogue, she tricked and manipulated you as a child. She gave you terrible wounds that took you years to heal. She hated your guts, and you hated hers but she had the upper hand back then. When you were weak and not very well trained, she used you for all her sadistic pleasures. Yui scared you, that was the truth.

"You've grown well, y/n," she spoke. "I see that you're still an idiot with a big heart. Tsk tsk tsk, that's no good. Did I not teach you any better?" She walked closer to you.

How could I forget? You carved the words right into my arm. That scar is still slightly visible. 'Ninja's don't feel'

"What the hell is it that you want?" You growled.

She smiled, "Itachi."

You furrowed your brows. "Eh? What does that have to do with us?"

"Both of you are jinjuriki, if I hand you over to him he will finally love me!" She squealed.

Oh right, this bitch is crazy about that killer Uchiha.

It's honestly kinda sad how many times she's been rejected by him.

"Heh. You're delusional."

She chuckled, "am I now? Well, we will see about that."

She stuck her face right in front of yours and stared you down. You gave her a harsh glare.

Yui smirked. "How are you feeling y/n? Feeling drowsy? Maybe lightheaded?"

You grit your teeth and furrow your eyebrows. Did she have something to do with it?

"What the fuck did you do?"

She gave you an annoyingly calm look, "I drugged you."

Your breath fastened and a bead of sweat rolled down your forehead.

"You know when I hugged you, right? Well, I used mind abduction jutsu on you and you willingly took the drugs, ha! Soon your body will stop functioning and you'll be paralyzed for quite a while. Oh and that stuff drains most of your chakra too," Yui said with a pitiful frown.

Her gaze shifted to Naruto, "But I wasn't able to give that cutie pie as strong of a dose as I gave you."

So I got mind controlled...

You don't have much time y/n, you have to take her down before the pills take their effect.

Of course.