27:Another chapter

Me gone for two months: comes back

Wattpad: Here's quintuple the number of reads and number one in NarutoxReader

Me:wHaT

I'm not even lying look

Edit: It's not #1 anymore but I enjoyed it while it lasted

wATpAd I ThiNK yOuRe bROkEn

Thank you so much for all the love and support with this story. Sorry, I left for so long. Now please enjoy the rest of The shinobi behind the mask.

...

You lay in bed recalling the day's events. A light blush crossed your face as you thought about Naruto. A smile followed after it and now your face was shining the color red. In times like this, you were very fortunate to wear a mask to hide your bright red face.

Naruto's words were being repeated continuously in your mind, 'would you be my girlfriend' His words made your heart melt and made you bury your face in your pillow to hide everything you were feeling. You felt like a typical boy crazy girl that finally got a boyfriend but you couldn't stop the stupid feelings.

Tap

Tap

You lifted your head and looked for the source of the sound. Your eyes wandered towards the window and you saw Naruto on the other side.. You raised an eyebrow; Naruto only gave you a cheeky smile. You sighed and opened the window for him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" You asked him in a whisper yell

"To kiss you, of course," he said cheekily.

You blushed but then shook it off since the idea seemed terrible but also...sweet, but you couldn't tell him that, your pride wouldn't allow it. "What? Are you stupi-"

A pair of lips crashed into yours and interrupted your sentence. Naruto pulled back and irritably looked at your mask, "This is in the way."

He removed your mask and tried again. His lips met yours and he kissed them gently. When he pulled back he smiled at your shocked figure, "That caught you by surprise didn't it?" He asked with a smug look.