His Parents

Okay hi I know I said I would do y/n meeting young Kakashi but I got author's block. So I wrote this instead. Hope you like it.

This is not happening! I was supposed to be taking a break from the ninja stuff with Naruto and dad but noooo some random dude on crack had to put us under a jutsu and teleport us to some weird place. Now I have no fucking clue where I am!

"Naruto! Where are you damn it?!" y/n yelled, her tone of voice clearly frustrated.

The girl sighed when she heard no response. "Great, " she said.

"We'll find him, don't worry, y/n, " Kakashi reassured.

"Yeah I'm sure we will, but when? This place is huge." the girl looked around at her unfamiliar surroundings. It looked like she was in a whole different world. The skies were a beautiful shade of blue and the grass was rich with lots of lovely flowers.

"Let's just search for clues, okay?" The man said as he began to scan the area.

Where could you have run off too? Why did you have to get lost? Now you're making me worry. Dumb Noodle.

y/n looked at some footprints on the ground. She stopped in her tracks since they were most definitely not Naruto's. "Dad." She alerted.

Kakashi peered over his shoulder to see the same thing. "Keep your guard up, it looks like there are at least two other people here."

Y/n nodded. Continuing with extreme caution. She felt around for any chakras in the area. "You feel that right?" she asked, wondering if she was going crazy as she felt two very faint chakras.

"Mhmm."

"Should we-------?"

Y/n reached for her pouch and pulled out two kunai. Swiftly she threw them straight at the two that had approached them.

They were both caught by a blonde man with messy hair. Y/n didn't give up, the kunai was only to tell if they are somewhat strong fighters. Quickly she began to form hand signs completely ignoring her father's shocked face.

"Monkey, Bull, Dog-----"

"Y/n, stop it, " Kakashi said abruptly.

"Eh?"

She finally noticed the slight drop of his jaw and the look that they were exchanging. There was obvious tension between them and it made you uncomfortable.

"Er...you guys know each other, correct?" you asked trying to bring some clarification to yourself.

"Kakashi, " the man that you recognized as the fourth Hokage said.

"Minato..." Kakashi said very astonishedly.

'Ah, of course! Now I remember, dad was trained by Minato. Huh, that must feel awesome to reunite with your sensei again. That woman...that must be his wife, right?'

"Oh, Kakashi! You've grown so much. Look at you! the last time I saw you, you were still going through puberty!" The redhead woman exclaimed.

Kakashi chuckled a bit, " It been a while, hasn't it, Minato, Kushina?"

The woman smiled and cheerfully hugged him. "We sure missed you and all of Konoha."

"That's right, " Minato said.

Kushina retracted her hug. "Who said you were allowed to grow up, huh?"

Kakashi rubbed the back of his neck, "Don't think I got much of a choice."