Smut🍋

Never thought I'd be writing smut...

~~~~~

"Thanks for the food, " Naruto said before he took y/n's hand and walked out of the small shop. The two of them had a late dinner since they lost track of time just hanging out and by the time they realized, it was dark.

"Do you mind if I stay over, noodle? My dad is on a mission so he's not coming home tonight and I don't feel like walking home. Your place is so much closer, " y/n said.

Naruto gave her a grin, "No, not at all! It'll be fun, we'll have a sleepover, we can talk about boys and you can do my nails, " he joked.

The girl giggled, "And you can tell me all of the latest gossips, " she added.

"Mhmm. Did you hear that Hinata has a crush on Kiba but Kiba is screwing around with Ino?"

"No, how scandalous, " y/n said dramatically.

The two laughed as they walked to Naruto's apartment. Once they made it there, they took off their shoes and settled down.

"Hehe it's a bit messy right now, " Naruto said as he kicked over a ramen cup.

"Well it's progress, " she responded and slid down her mask since it was only her and Naruto.

She made her way to Naruto's room and threw herself on his bed. "I'm going to take a shower, " he said while rummaging through his closet for some clothes. He took out a hoodie and tossed it towards her.

"Thanks."

Naruto smiled then went into the bathroom.

Y/n removed her clothes and slipped on the hoodie that was given to her. She tried to wait patiently for Naruto to come out of the shower but she got bored pretty quickly.

So to put a stop to her boredom she decided it would be best to read the book that was left out on his nightstand.

"What are you into Naru? Fantasy? Sci-Fi? Mystery?" Y/n picked up the book and read the cover. "Icha Icha?...Welp, don't knock it till you try it I guess, " she said with a shrug and flipped open the book.

The beginning was pretty good to y/n. Just another romance book but boy was she in for a ride when she hit the middle of the book.

"The man towered over her, his manhood about to slip in...' beg' he demanded as he teased her hot-----"

What am I reading?!

Y/n began to feel a sensation in between her legs. It was an urge that she tried her best to ignore. 'That's enough of this' she thought as she put the book away. Y/n got back on the bed very flustered.

...

"That took you a whil------" Y/n couldn't finish her sentence due to the shock that hit her. Naruto was dressed in only a towel.

" What's up, babe?" he questioned noticing her turn red.

"Nothing..." she said and turned away.

Naruto smirked and walked closer to her, realizing what is getting her so flustered, "You sure?" He raised a brow at her.

"Yeah," she lied and turned to face him again.

He picked y/n up and sat her on his lap. She sat there very tensely. Naruto rested his head on her shoulder. "Why are you so red, y/n. You're not sick, are you?" He teased.

Y/n grit herself trying to control herself, "I--uh...err-" she felt like a stuttering idiot but she couldn't control it when Naruto began to nibble on her ear.