Naruto Meets Younger Y/n

"Naruto?! Oi if your hiding, stop it!" y/n yelled while searching for the boy throughout the village. Naruto had promised her a bowl of ramen the other day and has yet to complete it. She looked everywhere for him his apartment, the ramen shop, the training field but he was nowhere to be found. The girl was beginning to lose hope.

Y/n's shoulders fell and she turned back the other direction feeling defeated. That is until a familiar group of three ran up to her tugging on her sleeve barely forming a sentence.

"N-Naruto!" the smaller girl said.

"H-he...." Udon began.

"We didn't mean too!" Konohamaru interrupted.

What are these brats saying?

I have no clue.

"Repeat that. This time speak one at a time please, " y/n asked putting a stop to their incoherence.

"We were training with Naruto and accidentally sent him through time..." Konohamaru said.

Y/n looked at him waiting for him to say he was joking. Seconds of silence went by and they did no such thing.

"You're kidding..."

Moegi shook her head.

Y/n sighed, "How?"

"We don't know it just happened!" Konohamaru said.

"He hasn't come back either! He might be stuck. We have to help him! Who knows where he might be, " Moegi cried.

The jounin chuckled, "So it was you guys, huh?"

The three looked at her with furrowed brief, "What does that mean?"

Y/n shook her head dismissing their question.
"Don't worry guys, he can come back when he wants to. You three couldn't have sent him anywhere dangerous...not with your current abilities, " she reassured.

They sigh in relief.

hmm, guess I'll have to buy my own bowl today. I wonder when he'll come back...it was about time he went over there anyway...

"Say...y/n? Can you get us some barbeque?" Udon asked.

"No."

Udon sighed.

"Maybe ramen though, " she said making them smile. She did owe them big time for sending him back in time to help out a certain someone.

"Okay!" Konohamaru said.

~Somewhere with Naruto~

"W-what? Where the hell am I?" Naruto looked around and saw that his surroundings changed drastically. He was now in a huge forest instead of the training grounds.

"Konohamaru! Moegi? Udon!?" Naruto ran the forest searching for the three. "Hey guys? Where the hell did you guys learn a jutsu like this?! Konoha-------?"

Naruto was tackled to the ground and pinned harshly. "Hey---!"

"Are you an idiot? Keep quiet or you'll die, " a female voice said apathetically.

"W-what? Where am I?" he asked and broke out of her grasp.

The girl stumbled a bit when Naruto pushed her off of him. "Of course...you're new around here. For a leaf ninja, you're not so bright," she said while getting up.

Naruto looked at the silver-haired girl, he noticed the mask, the odd resemblance of his sensei, her bright beautiful eyes, and the cold glare that was once given to him by someone close to his heart.