2:The encounter

"Are we close?" A boy whines, "No, we still have a few more hours ahead of us," A kid with goggles, states.

"Ugh, stop being such a drag, Naruto," another boy complains.

"Me, a drag? No way" he crosses his arms in defiance. A raven haired kid at this, "yeah right," he remarked. 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME SASUKE?!" The boy shouted.

 The boy's shout echoed across the forest clearing; birds scattered as they heard the sudden noise and along with the sudden ruckus, y/n awoke.

Your eyes snap open 'huh?' 'Sasuke?...Uchiha? No, I'm wrong, what would he be doing out here,'  The voices didn't seize there.

"Be quiet Naruto, someone could hear us." The kid with pineapple hair warned.

"If someone wanted to find us they already would have with the trail of crumbs Choji's leaving," Naruto remarked. The loud crunching stopped "sorry" he said in a muffled tone, still stuffed with chips.

 With the continuation of voices you quickly determined that this in fact was not a dream but something that is currently happening. With that information, you rose from your spot, hid yourself in some trees, concealed your chakra, and began to assess the situation.

'4...no 5 ninjas, they have a good amount of chakra, but it's not as strong as it could be. I'd say chunin, hmm? But from what village, surely not the hidden leaf.'

You peered from the trees and saw that your predictions were correct there were 5 boys; about your age, they wore hidden leaf headbands on their forehead and shoulder 

'Just my luck'.

You studied the group of boys and Saw that one seemed to be apart of the Akimichi clan, the other Uchiha...Itachi's little brother, Sasuke.

'This is great, just great. Ok, ok, just walk away without making a sound, they're only chunin I should be fine.'

You silently crept out of the trees and made a susccesul escape.

Until...a familiar chakra approached, coming closer and closer. 'Itachi' you thought, but why would he be here. There's no way he was here for you, you were too careful to not slip up. No, he wasn't there for you he was here for something else. Did it have to do with them? 

You eyed the group of Chunin suspiciously; there had to be something more to them if it was them the Akatsuki member was after them.

'Whatever he was there for they are bound to run into each other and Sasuke...well,' you looked at him. You could see the loneliness in his eyes. 'If they were to run into each other Sasuke would want revenge. That wouldn't end well, Sasuke is not there yet. He'll get hurt or worse, killed.'

Go, its better them than you

No, stay it's a good time for a nice reunion

Shut up it's not up to you

Eek he's getting closer this is your last chance, run

Oh yes, I'm ready for a good fight

As the man came nearer, you made to the decision to wait and hide in a tree, only to show yourself if a battle broke out. 

Itachi was close, too close, you questioned why you cared so much about this group of chunin. If they find out who you are they'll think you're against them too.

Itachi was at an uncomfortable amount of distance from you. You spotted him eyeing the group. This only confirmed your previous suspicions that he was there for them.