45: THE GRAND FINALE

Timeskip to the next day

The temporary smile y/n's dad put on her face has faded away and now she was in her room staring at her bedroom ceiling.

tik

tok

tik

tok

Time was passing by in a flash. Y/n didn't know if was 7 AM or 7 PM she just knew that she had been seriously lacking in sleep. The girl didn't dare to give in to her bodies pleading though because she would just wake up from another terrifying nightmare. The thought of reading a book seemed tempting but it was no use, she couldn't focus for long. She didn't entertain the thought of going outside either because she couldn't bare the thought of running into Kiba or Naruto.

She sighed as she was very bored. Her mind started to wander.

"I don't even remember that night!" Naruto yelled in her mind.

Wait....he doesn't remember the night? H-hes lying, right?

Y/n hopped off of her bed and paced back and forth, thinking deeply.

"What are you talking about?" He questioned.

"Cheated? What?" He said.

"Y/n where have you been!"  The boy seemed worried.

"What the fuck just happened, I don't remember a thing?" Y/n wondered.

"I used mind abduction jutsu on you!" Mai screamed.

Oh god...no

Y/n freaked out. There was just a glimmer of hope in heart that flickered feebly like a flame that has just begun to form. Now a glimmer of hope, in y/n's opinion is nothing. There needs to be evidence for such things but hell she wanted to believe in it with all of her might. It was against her nature but if there's one thing that Naruto had taught her was that if there is even a slight chance you chase after it with all of your heart.

She excitedly rushed out of her room and quickly slipped on her shoes. This alerted Kakashi, "Hey, you're not supposed to be running. You're still recovering, you'll hurt yourself," He warned.

Y/n smiled and ignored his warnning, "Mind abduction jutsu!"

"What?" Kakashi questioned.

"Naruto might have been telling the truth," she said to him.

Kakashi got off of the couch as he approached you closer, "Did he try to speak to you again? Because if he did I have to go over and talk-----"

"Trust me on this one dad, please," Y/n said.

"Pakkun was there with you Y/n. He saw the same thing," he tried to say.

"Mind abduction jutsu," y/n repeated, too excited to form a sentence. "I need to go over there."

He hesitantly nodded, "Go," Kakashi opened the door for her.

"Its 7 PM," she said and ran off.

"I----I don't even know." The man sighed as he watched her leave. "You better know what you're doing," he whispered to himself.

...

Y/n huffed as she reached the boy's apartment. She knocked as she tried to catch her breath, "Naruto!" she yelled but there was no response. She sighed, "I know you're probably mad at me but I have to ask you something," she said.

No response.

Y/n reached for the doorknob and to her surprise it was unlocked. "Eh?"

She walked into the small home and felt the low energy inside of it. The curtains were closed, the dishes were overflowing, and there were many instant ramen cups on the floor. "Naruto?" she questioned as she kicked over a empty ramen cup.

Y/n went to his room and spotted him passed out on his bed. She flinched a bit at the sight of his tear stained face. He looked like a mess, a sad one at that. "Naruto," she said and shook his arm.

"Not now Sasuke, It doesn't matter how much I say to her she doesn't listen and no i don't want to meet other girls either. Y/n was my soulmate and thats over now," Naruto said without opening his eyes.

Y/n smiled, "I'm your soulmate?"

Naruto's eyes burst open and he immediately gets up as he sees the girl. "Y/n!"

"Can I ask you something?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

"Y-yeah..."

"But you have to promise to be honest, okay?"

"I promise," he said.

"Do you truly not remember that night?" Y/n ask choking back any tears.

"I don't, y/n, I really don't," he said looking straight into her eyes.

She smiled, " I love you noodle."

Y/n wrapped her arms around the boy and squeezed him while burying her face in his chest.

"W-what?" He questioned. Naruto's eyes were filled with tears. He gently brought y/n's face towards his so she was looking at him. "Y-you believe me?"

"Mhm," she responded. "Mind abuduction jutsu. It allows the user to control someone's mind without them knowing."

Naruto tackled y/n down on the bed and kissed her about a hundred times. "I have no idea what you're saying but I just want you to know that I love you," he said while crying.

She laughed and took off her mask. Naruto brought her close to her and slowly leaned in. He gave her a deep and passionate kiss not letting go in fear of losing her again.

Y/n pulled away and hugged him again. "I was so lonely, you know. I got used to always having you around," y/n said.

Naruto smiled, "I was too. The look on your face every time you passed by me broke my heart."

Naruto lifted y/n and sat her on his lap so she was facing him, "Let's make a promise, okay y/n?"

She tilted her head, "What is it?"

"To believe each other no matter what. To be on each other's side from now on," he said passionately.

"Till the very end?" Y/n questioned.

Naruto nodded, "Till the very end."

"Yeah I like that. I promise."

Naruto smiled and wrapped his strong arms around her

"So do I."

"Hey Naruto?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm hungry."

"Ramen?"

"Sound good."

"Let's go."

~Ummm, Idk if this is the end.

THIS IS IMPORTANT SO PLEASE READ!!

Actually I think that this is the end of this story buuuuut I kinda want to write more oneshot kind of chapters of these two. So I am very willing to accept any request you have for me so feel free to leave however many you like. I think I will write them getting married and a chapter where Y/n meets Naruto's parents somehow. Please leave your suggestions here.

Also do you guys want smut?~