24:A chance to make amends

"......" Naruto looked down at the girl, he saw her take a weak and faint breath, his eyes widened, "She's Breathing!"

 Kakashi turned to one of the Anbu watching in the distance, "Get me a medical ninja, Now!" He demanded.

"I'm already here," Sakura said, rushing to get to y/n.

"Sakura!" Naruto laid the girl on the floor. The pink-headed girl got straight to work. "She's in critical condition, she's barely even breathing." Green emitted from her hands, she healed the part where the kunai was at. "I just need to find the problem," she said as she scanned her wound. Y/n's breaths began to become inconsistent and raspy. "She hit a vital spot, she was losing a lot of blood. I'll stabilize her right now... Wait she's still bleeding, I'll need to cover that up here." Sakura took of y/n's shirt. Naruto blushed and looked away. Sakura rolled her eyes when she noticed this. She finished wrapping her wounds and put it back on, "I need to get her to the hospital right now or else she might not make it," Sakura said. She looked at Naruto and saw that he was worried about her. "Hey...don't worry I'll take care of her."

"Really?" Naruto smiled. "Yeah," Sakura nodded. She picked her up and headed for the hospital.

 Timeskip

 Y/n laid on the bed still and unconscious. There was nothing else the medical ninjas could do, it was now left to her to fight for her own life. 

 In the room were Kakashi, her dad, and Naruto, her best friend. Naruto paced the room impatiently. He was nervous for his friend, he didn't want her to die. But all he could do is hope and wait for her to wake up. The room was tense and stiff, no one dared to speak for that would only make it harder to hear the hurt girl's breath.

 Your POV 

 You landed in a strange dark area, only illuminated by a small campfire. You saw a figure, he had spiky silver-colored hair that reached to the back of his neck it was tied back into a ponytail. He wore the standard Konoha ninja uniform with the shinobi Jacket. 

 "Where the hell am I?" You questioned.

The man turned to face you, "your in a place where one decides what to do next," he states.

"Wait...I'm dead, aren't I?"

He scanned your body and noticed that it's slightly faded, "No but you're close." 

You look at the man's face; he had the facial features of your father. "Who are you?"

"Sakumo Hatake, and you are?" 

Shock crossed your face, "Y-y/n, y/n Hatake." You walked closer to Sakumo. He stood and smiled, he studied your face and saw the similarities...then his eyes landed upon your mask, "You're—"

"Kakashi's daughter," you finished with a smile.

He chuckled and lifted you up in excitement, "I'm a grandpa!"

 "Yeah, you are," you said and he put you down.

"You look just like him but as a female," he stated. "But those eyes, they're gorgeous. Who's your mother?"

You looked away, "She...died."

"Oh..." his face dropped.

"She died when giving birth to me and my dad doesn't talk about her," you said.

He gave you a sympathetic smile and ruffled your hair, "Your father doesn't really know how to deal with that Kind of stuff, don't blame him, Okay?"

You nodded, "I won't ."

"How is he doing, anyway?"

"He's Hokage," you told him.