Special: Fluff Alphabet

Hello, and welcome to this special episode, I felt lazy and didn't want to make a new chapter so I made this instead . . . Sorry, I'll update soon, I promise!

 Anyway, since y/n and Naruto haven't been dating for long in the story just pretend that they have here, it'll make more sense.

Sorry if this sucks.

A = Activities - What do they like to do with their you? How do they spend their free time with you?

Train. And train hard. Naruto basically forced you to be his mentor and he's not taking his words lightly. So whenever you're free guess what, you're helping him train. But after a good session of training, he likes to take you to Ichiraku's and EAT. You bet you're having tons of eating contests with him and you better not slack off or else you're going to lose. Then after a good meal, you just hang out at his place and chat about anything.
"Hey y/n, it's time to train!"
"Again?"
"Yeah, how else am I supposed to become Hokage? C'mon, we have to get started."
"Fine, but we're getting ramen after."

"Deal!"

B = Beauty - What does he admire about you? What does he think is beautiful about you?

He LOVES your smile, he thinks it's absolutely adorable and he hates that you hide it. He also likes how kind and considerate you can be for others without even realizing it. Sometimes he just watches you be kind to others and it just melts his heart, he loves it.

For example, one time you saw a boy being bullied by a group of kids. You scared the group of bullies with a genjustu and cleaned the boy's wounds. You bought him lunch and taught his a few jutsus. When Naruto asked you about it all you said was, "Huh? Oh, that? If I didn't do it who would? Society pushes away kids like that, kids that are different and they are left to believe that they're worthless. I didn't want that for him, everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves." After you said that he fell in love with you all over again.

C = Comfort - How would he help you when you feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

If you feel down he would help like he always has; by talking about it and assuring you about whatever is troubling isn't your fault. He surprisingly gives good advice so listen to it.

As for a panic attack, he would freak out since he doesn't know what to do in a situation like that. But he would try his best to be there for you throughout it. He would hold your hand and tell that you're great.

"Hey, are you okay, y/n?"
"Yeah, I'm fine..."
"No, you're not, What's wrong?"

D = Dreams - How does he picture your future together?

Married. He knows for a fact that he wants to marry you. He loves you dearly and wants you to be with him forever. Maybe you two can even have kids together.

"Would you ever want to get married someday?"

"W-what, w-where did that come from?"

"I don't know, I was just thinking."

"Well...yeah, of course, I would, dobe."

E = Equal - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

Dominance is definitely shared throughout this relationship. Y/n has a tough time stepping aside and letting others take control so it's new to her. But id definitely say that in more private times such as cuddling or umm...other things Naruto definitely shines more.

F = Feeling- How did he know he was in love? How did he deal with the sudden realization?

It hit him and it hit him HARD.  When he found out he tried to ignore it since he thought you were out of his league.