33: The first report

This is the first time in my life that I can say the picture above is mine!

 This is my take on y/n, you don't have adopt this look on her.

I also made a background for it but It didn't turn out so good.

It's my first time doing digital art

...

You woke up gasping for air and with an accelerated heart rate. Another nightmare, the same one as the other night. A reoccurring dream was a sign of stress, but it made you wonder why you dreamed about Naruto being with another girl. He'd never do some like that.

Last night you took guard for half the night then it was Naruto's turn, which left you to sleep in the tent alone. In a groggily state you shook it off and began to get up. A groan escaped your mouth as you suddenly felt your body protest against this action. Ignoring your aching parts you opened the tent and spotted a sleeping Naruto.

Small tsk's came out of your mouth as you watched the boy peacefully snore. His job was to keep watch not sleep. Hell, you could've been ambushed!

Then you looked over to your side and saw the blondes backpack.  You reasoned with yourself.

If he gets to sleep, then I'm going to steal some of his bandages for my wounds. Then I'll call it even.

It wasn't exactly fair but it would have to do, along with a strong reprimand of course. You rummaged through his items until you found the wrap. Carefully you pulled your previous wrap off your cuts and cleaned them once more to prevent infection. After that was done you wrapped the wounds again with the clean bandages. As you placed the wrap back in its place you spotted something stuffed deep in Naruto's backpack. Your first instinct was to grab it but then you suddenly retracted your hand as a pang of guilt hit you.

This is an invasion of privacy...

But your curiosity was overpowering your sense of justice so you grabbed it. In your hand you held a hair pin; something you would never wear. Immediately you connected it to Mai as you remembered her hair was decorated with many of those. You found it strange he would have it in his backpack but didn't think much of it as you prepared yourself to go outside.

Leaving the tent you felt the nice breeze hitting you soft skin as the sun spread many beautiful hues of orange and yellow. Sunrises were always a wonderful sight to you but something ruined the moment for you. The light snores of the self proclaimed lady killer made you remember the boy's reckless actions.

You sighed as you walked over towards Naruto to scold him.

"Oi! Wake up!"

Snores still escaped the blondes mouth.