41

This chapter is not for the sensitive of the heart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your breath hitched, no way!

Your mind raced through ideas of what the man wanted with you. You tried to push away the one thought that was the most obvious.

You attempted to struggle against the cuffs but you found it impossible to move without feeling exhausted afterward. You were beginning to feel a heavy amount of dread.

Haika walked closer towards you and pulled off your mask. Your teeth grit as he does this. Anxious. You hated how vulnerable you were. He cupped your face and inspected your complexion. His eyes serious and stoic.

"Hmmm....it's a shame you have to die. You truly are a work of the gods." He pinched your cheeks and traced your jawline with his finger. "Guess I'll have fun with you until then. Better make every moment count."

Your heart stopped and your eyes slightly widened as you had to finally think about what you wanted to ignore. This man didn't just want to hurt you physically...

Naruto's brows furrowed he had also came to the same conlusion , "Like hell you are! You put your hands on her and I kill you——!"

Annoyed, Haika grabbed Naruto by the throat to shut him up. his fingers wrapped around his neck tightly as stopped the boys airways. You saw as he sadistically smiled when Naruto couldn't breathe, his face slowly becoming a blue color. With the little amount of energy you had, you kicked the man. Knocking him away from Naruto.

You needed a serious plan to get Naruto out of here.

Haika turned his attention back towards you, threw you over his shoulder and got up. He then said to the blonde, "Now watch how a real man treats a girl." You felt a rough and quick slap on your ass. Your throat glued shut and you give Naruto a look of fear before you are thrown on a bed.

Your heart was pacing at a rapid rate, you couldn't move properly. You glare at the man with narrowed eyes, trying to not show him a hint of fear. It was all in vain though, the truth was you were scared out of your mind and for some reason he could sense it.

"Don't give me that look, sugar, this will be fun." He gave you a terrifying smile. He made a jutsu and a box appeared. "This will make this interesting."

Your eyes widened at the sight of what was in there. Your eyes were met with all kinds of horrific toys that looked excruciatingly painful. This wasn't going to be comfortable one bit. You wanted to move, you had to move, why couldn't you move?!

Haika took a syringe and filled it with a clear liquid. He then looked at you with heartless eyes. "This is going to hurt just a bit."

He approached you closer and you felt the amount of weakness and vulnerability at that moment. You could do nothing but feebly scoot back on the bed. Even that action took a lot of effort.

"What hell is that?" You questioned.

"This multiplies what you're feeling by 10. So the pleasure is gonna be hella good, baby! Oh, but the downside is that your pain will increase as well," He said and stuck the needle in your arm.

You winced at the stinging sensation.

By 10?! No...how am I supposed to keep strong?

"Hey, stop that!" Naruto struggled against the handcuffs only to be left out of breath and significantly weaker.

"Struggle all you want kid, you're not escaping."

"Save your energy, don't retaliate," you told him. He needed all the energy he had to escape and you didn't want him to waste it on an impossible task.