22:Poison

"Y/N! Help Your Dad Threw Me In A Lake!!" He ran towards you and the sage beside you.

You chuckled, "Good Job Dad," you said jokingly.

"I thought you were on my side," Naruto grumbled.

"I'm on nobody's side," you said.

"Wow... okay thanks, y/n" 

"I'm kidding, you dobe," you said.

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever," Naruto replied.

"Hey, Pervy sage what do you say, we get some training done?" Naruto asked Jiraiya.

"Sure," he replied, "You should join us y/n."

"Yeah...okay."

You looked at your dad and by only using your eyes you managed to ask him if he knew about the fake Jiraiya, he nodded. You directed your eyes at naruto and looked back at him, he nodded again.

 With those simple gestures, you gathered enough information to know that you were not confronting the perpetrator soon. You also know that your dad had the same suspicions as you did and informed naruto about them.

"It's been a while since I've seen you in action, Naruto, ill join as well, besides I've finished with most of my paperwork," Kakashi added.

Another time skip brought to you by Sakura's big ass forehead.

"Hehe," you chuckled dryly as you just barely managed to dodge one of naruto's attacks to take your bells. 'He definitely got stronger'

 You made another attack and hit him with so much force that he hit the tree and almost broke it.

"Argh," Naruto groaned, "How are you so strong?"

"That's nothing," you replied, he sweatdropped.

"Shadow clone Jutsu!" Naruto summoned multiple clones.

"We're gonna get those bells!" They ran straight for you but you used earth style to fumble their movements. "Ah! The grounds shaking!" The clones disappear and only Naruto was left. He smirked, "That's exactly where I want you to be." Naruto disappeared from his spot and appeared behind you, grabbed his Kunai and slit your throat. "I know you're a clone...so am I."  "He" disappeared along with "you"

 You sat in the tree and watched the situation unfold, "that was unexpected," you said calmly.

 "Was it really?" 

Your eyes widened and a small gasp escapes your mouth, it was Naruto behind you. 

"Oh how the tables have turned," Naruto said proudly.

"Maybe, but one thing you've always had a problem with is talking," you replied with no noticeable change in voice.

 You jumped out of the trees and used a wind style Jutsu to blow him out of there too.

"Ah!" Naruto made a flip in mid-air to land on his feet. 

"It's almost lunchtime and you have yet to take these bells," you said and dangled them from your fingertips, taunting him.

A smile grew on his face, he knew exactly what to do to get those bells, this was his trump card, "Oi y/n, listen up!" You raised an eyebrow, 'what is he planning?'

 "I know the ending to the book you were reading," he said.

You scoffed, "You're bluffing, why would you be interested in reading," you replied.

"I'm not, you gave me an extra copy remember?"

Your eyes narrowed, 'fuck i did, i was getting annoyed so I threw a book at him...karma's a bitch'