29: The return of your tailed beasts

You're in the village, no one seems to be there until you look to your right and see Naruto, you smile and walk towards but a glass box formed around you. Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion as you tried to get out. You felt like a fish in its aquarium. You called out his name but he didn't seem to hear you. A girl ran up to the blonde boy and jumped into his arms. He spun her around with the brightest smile on his face. You watched them suspiciously, the girl seemed to be too close to just be a friend. They kissed, your eyes widened and your throat tightened. You banged on the glass, but it only shrunk. The more you pounded on it, the more the room seemed to close. You tried everything to escape but somehow this glass was indestructible. Now Naruto was having a full-on make-out session with this unknown girl. Tears were flooding your eyes, you wanted to run, scream, hell you wanted to beat the crap out of both the girl and Naruto. Anger and sadness filled your heart all at once. The girl seemed to be dominating Naruto, they were getting sloppier with their kisses as they began to undress. All you do is watch from inside the shrinking glass. Once Naruto had taken off his shirt the girl grew large fangs and stuck them inside of Naruto's neck, he screamed. Finally, he saw you and yelled for your help but it was already too late the girl had drained the last bit of blood from him. You gasped, but before you could say anything the room had shrunk so much that it was going to kill you. The walls were closing in, the air was getting tenser and you could feel yourself start to panic. You searched for a weak spot but there were none, there was officially nothing you could do about it, you just have to sit there and wait until the crushing walls take you completely.

Closer

And closer

Until...

Awake

You gasp as your eyes snap open, your heart is racing and cold sweat glistens your skin. You hear peaceful snores stop and feel Naruto shift in his spot.

"Y-y/n," he said tiredly, "What's wrong?"

You gave a shaky breath, "nothing, sorry, Naruto, you can go back to sleep," you lied.

"Alright then," he said and closed his eyes.

"W-wait, Naruto?" You said hastily.

"Yeah?" He questioned.

"You won't leave me, r-right?" You asked, still a bit panicked from your dream.

"Never," he said then kissed the top of your head and fell back to sleep.

You gave a weak smile and eventually fell asleep too.

...

In a small room, two teens slept, the boy was holding the girl to his chest. He rested his head on the top of her head.

The sun rose and out of the small crack in the blinds, a ray of light hit the girl's face. She groaned as it was shining in her eyes. She seemed tired and unwilling to get up, she opened one eye and checked the time. The clock read 5:50 AM, 10 minutes before her mission. She sighed and convinced herself that she would get up in just a second.