19: An unexpected twist

"Do guys still want to play another game?" Ino said. 

"It's getting pretty late but one more game couldn't hurt," Tenten replied.

"Alright!" Lee cheered.

 "Okay we should play truth or dare," Ino said. 

"Oh yeah! We have to play," Choji exclaimed.

 "I'll start, Lee, truth or dare?" 

"Dare!"

"I dare you to kiss Tenten," Ino said. Lee blushed, he looked over at Tenten and she nodded so he leaned in and gave her a gentle peck on the lips.

"Hinata, truth or dare?"

"Um, d-dare," she replied

"I dare you to...sit on Shikamaru's lap for a minute," he said.

"I-I u-u-u-uh... O-Okay."

"What a drag," Shikamaru said as the girl sat but despite his words he was blushing. The minute passed and they returned to their old spots. 

"Neji, t-truth or dare?"

"Truth," he replied.

"I-Is it true that you like Tenten?"

Neji blushed and looked away, he mumbled, "yeah." Tenten's face flushed.

"Aww," Sakura and Ino squealed.

"Naruto, truth or dare,"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to hold y/n's hand for the rest of the game." Naruto blushed and a tint appeared on you too. You pulled you mask up higher.

 "O-Okay," he held your hand and whispered, "Sorry." 

"Don't worry about it," you whispered back.

"Sakura, truth or dare?"

"Dare," she said.

"I dare you to give Sasuke a hickey," Naruto said slyly.

She squealed, "O-Okay!" Sasuke groaned but let Sakura suck and bite on his neck until a purple mark appeared.

 "Okay that's enough, get off of me," Sasuke demanded and she complied.

"Y/n," she said with a malicious tone, "Truth or dare?" You thought about for a bit, she would probably make you do something Embarrassing and that could hurt your pride so you said, "Truth." 

She smirked, "Is it true...that you killed your friends?" 

Your eyes widened, and the others looked disturbed about Sakura's question.

Naruto spoke up, "What? Sakura why would you ask that? She would never do that—"

"Let her answer the question Naruto," Sakura interrupted, determined to get you to answer. The others looked between each other then at you, waiting for an answer.

Huh?

Oh shit, she just she has you cornered! This is gonna be fun.

W-what are you going to say y/n?

"What's taking you so long? Are scared your precious Naruto won't like you if you answer?" Sakura narrowed her eyes and stared directly at you, you glared back. "Remember y/n you have to answer honestly, no one likes a lying bitch."

"I-?" You struggled to get any words out

"Just tell us y/n. Did you murder your friends to join the Akatsuki? Did you try to kill your dad and your Sensei while you did so? You hurt a whole Anbu squad when you were eight years old, you're a danger and I don't know why Tsunade let you back in," Sakura said, you gasped and didn't say a word. Your heart was pounding you didn't know what to do, all her accusations they weren't true... well not exactly.

Sakura continued to speak,  "While we were eating, you spaced out, no one thought anything about it. But I know what you were doing. I know what you truly are. So say it, confess. Is it true? Is it true that you can talk to them, your tailed beasts? Is it true you killed your teammates for your own personal gain? Is it true your tailed beasts need extra chakra every now and then, and if so how do you get it? Perhaps Naruto, do you take his stash without him even knowing? You said you help him train, it would be the perfect time to take it. And what about your mom? I heard that you killed her at birth.Say it y/n, admit it, confess on what you've done."

Sakura got closer to you, her eyes were intimidating but you refused to let her know that it was getting to you. You suppressed the sudden shock she gave you and continued your nonchalant persona. 

You cleared your throat, "I believe you're only allowed one question."

Sakura grew and irk mark at your lack of distress, "Fine, answer the first one then, did you or did you not kill your friends?" She didn't lose her aggressive and assertive attitude towards you.

The others were completely captivated by the situation. They didn't know what else to do so they just listened. 

You glared at the girl then said solemnly, "yeah... I did." You directed your eyes elsewhere. Sakura grew a smile on her face, looking content with herself. The rest didn't know what to say.

 "W-what? Y-y/n... your lying," Naruto said with utter disbelief, he looked at you with huge sad eyes, he let go of your hand. You looked away, ashamed of yourself.

 "I think I'll take my leave." You got up, walked towards the door and left.

Third POV 

The room stayed silent, it was filled with surprised faces. "This party took an unexpected turn," Shikamaru said trying to lighten the mood but failed. 

"Why would you say that Sakura?" Naruto looked angered.

"Are you actually mad at me? You really like that psychotic girl, don't you? Get over her, Naruto, she killed her teammates, that's just not right," Sakura said defensively.

"No! I don't care what you say! Y/n didn't kill her friends to join the Akatsuki."

"She said it herself, what other pieces of evidence do you need?"

"Actually she just said she killed her friends, there was no mention that it was for the Akatsuki," Shikamaru added.

"Exactly! She wouldn't hurt her friends, it was probably an accident," Naruto said.

"She joined the Akatsuki right after. Just connect the dots it's not that hard. I'm sorry, Naruto but you have to believe me," Sakura said. Naruto shook his head.

"Y/n wouldn't do that, she cares for her friends." Sakura rolled her eyes at Naruto's comment.

"When was the last she told you she cared for you?"

 Naruto thought, she never did say anything to him that made him know she was there for him. She never even said they were friends... was y/n actually who Sakura says she is?

 Naruto hit himself for even thinking that "it's not about what she says, she isn't that type of girl to say what she feels. She shows it, though it's not obvious, she does it and I notice. None of you know her like the way I do, so stop creating an image of her. She's not evil, she's not easy, and she would never hurt a comrade of purpose." Naruto said that with the utmost confidence it almost convinced the others that he wasn't lying. Naruto stood and headed for the door. He walked out leaving the partying teens behind.