8💌...LETTER... 💌

WANG BO JUN was stalking SEAN XIAO XIAN for quite some time now. Keeping an eye on his every activity. But not for anything else, but his Protection. SEAN was just another mission fir BO and the latter neither had any Resentment nor any Contentment towards the 19 Years old. All he knew was this person was his Responsibility and Mission. And he had to succeed on it.

SEAN XIAO XIAN turned and rolled on the thin bed

SEAN XIAO XIAN turned and rolled on the thin bed. He felt itchy and uncomfortable. And slowly opened his eyes to bright sun shine. It somehow hurted his eyes. Since he became addicted to drugs, strong light caused stinging sensation in his eyes and loud sounds caused immense headaches. He looked around, rubbing his eye with the back of his palm....with absolutely no idea, where he was. He got up and saw a man in white, meditating on a side.

'Who's HE? Where am I? Is HE the Sugar Daddy PENG was talking about? He said, I have to Please HIM

'Who's HE? Where am I? Is HE the Sugar Daddy PENG was talking about? He said, I have to Please HIM. How? Should I Cook for HIM!?!  But I can't cook. I can make istant noodles though. Yes...... I will do that, it's easy. Add boiled water to the container, leave 5 minutes and BING!!! It's ready... Yes. I will do that. I hope HE likes instant noodles. I will tell HIM it's very healthy for the body and HE will be convinced. The way HE'S meditating, seems like a health freak only... '

SEAN sighed, making up plans in his mind...

'Also I can wash HIS clothes..... I have seen our maids doing it. It's easy. Put the clothes inside the washing machine and switch it on. And I can polish HIS shoes too, it's easy, take some polish on the brush and rub vigorously with gritted teeth on the shoes, like you are fighting with them..... Hmmnn!! I can easily manage to keep HIM, my Sugar Daddy happy by feeding instant noodles and doing easy peesy household chores.. I can even give HIM back message. All I need to do is bang my fists and elbows on HIS back... Bravo SEAN XIAO XIAN. You are genius...'

SEAN patted his shoulder proudly...

"HE is so Handsome. Doesn't HE have a Wife? And why HE brought me in this dirty room....!!! Isn't HE aware of my status!?!! Doesn't HE know whose son I am!?? May be HE is Poor, but then if HE'S poor, how will HE fulfill my wishes.... Anyways, why bother? PENG said HE will fulfill my wishes, then HE will definitely fulfill my wishes. He said HE'S my Sugar Daddy, then HE'S my Sugar Daddy... And as long as HE fulfils my Wishes, there's absolutely no need to ponder HOW & WHY!!!! Just enjoy everything nicely and happily..."