41 REUNION

A month passed since their marriage. But tragedy struck again.
Unfortunately, Senior Mr. Xiao passed away. He had told nobody that he had blockage in heart. And while having an ANGIOPLASTY, his heart gave up.

(If you have coronary artery disease, the arteries in your heart are narrowed or blocked by a sticky material called plaque. Angioplasty is a procedure to restore blood flow through the artery.)

His death made sean depressed and he started feeling guilty of his conduct with late Mr. Xiao. And he immersed himself in work to forget all.

Yibo too was at loss. He never had seen his parents. Sean's parents gave him that unfulfilled love. First Sean's mother and later his father. And the loss of Mr. Xiao made him very sad. He too distracted his sadness via work.

Sean became very ambitious. Morning to night he was busy and so was wang yibo. Together they made vast expansion of XIAO GROUPS, world wide.
At first they were drowned deep in sorrow. But slowly they started longing for each other.
It was like a thirst they needed to quench. One evening yibo, sean and some others were discussing some presentation when suddenly sean threw the papers away.

"You call this a presentation. What are you useless people here for. Can't even manage a proper presentation...."

At home with yibo sean acted like a whiny, needy, demanding kid. But at office he was a fearsome, mean, uncompromising boss feared by everyone. Only under control of yibo. So, whenever yibo was present in official meetings along with sean, the staff heaved a sigh of relief.

"Gentlemen, you can all leave today. Take weekend off and report on monday morning. Thank you..."

Yibo declared cutting sean off. Sean glared him. Rest all the staffs departed, leaving yibo and sean alone.

"What the fuck was that? Do you.... Mmmnnnnnmmmm"

Yibo pressed sean to the wall and kissed him roughly. After a few seconds of shock, sean started kissing back with equal roughness and urgency. Yibo moved down to his neck, kissing and sucking it, while unbuttoning Sean's shirt. Sean pressed his head back on the wall, breathing heavily.

"I love you honnnn, I missed you. I missed your touch."

"I know..."

Yibo picked him up and took him to his private resting room. They undressed each other fast and dived on each other like hungry tigers.

Yibo kissed sean hard, trailing to his neck, making small red bruises. Sean just enjoyed the pleasure, his body was experiencing, with closed eyes.

He was addicted to yibo's touch since age 19. And it never ceased, rather the craving for his touch increased with time. He just let his heart drown in  yibo's love and wash away his sorrows and pain.

"Ahgh, yibo touch me, honnn. My body craves for your touch. Touch it. Ravish it. Fuck me, please fuck me. Aaahhhh...."

He kept moaning, and that made yibo harder. He marked sean head to toe. He sucked his feet finger, inber thighs. Yibo knew all the sensitive and pleasure points of Sean's body and he used them like buttons of remote to arouse sean.

He sucked and marked his inner thighs. Sean pulled yibo up and flipped him over kissing him hard. Then sucked his nipples, while playing with the other.

"This body belongs to me. And I love it. I missed you so much honnn."

He moved to the erection and took it in his moist mouth.

"Mmmmpppppp, gosh. Suck it baby. Give me the release, sean."

Sean paced it in and out of his mouth, sucking it, while fondling with yibo's balls.

"Aaaaaa, mmmmnnnn, hmmnnppppppp,"

Yibo moaned biting his lower lips with closed eyes. He missed this so much. He missed his Sean's touch. His possessive claim over his body. His innocent face making love to him and his sluty demands from yibo to please him.

As Sean's paces increased, yibo came inside his mouth. He then pulled sean up kissed him.

"Touch yourself sean. Do it to yourself. I wanna see you jerk yourself."

Sean kneeled down, and stroked himself while staring at yibo with a, smirk, moaning and panting. Yibo moved closer and started sucking Sean's neck, nape, and ear buds and playing with his nipples, which made sean fasten his pace gulping down, and close his eyes in pure ecstasy. Yibo then came down and sucked his nipples, sending him to further frenzied zone. Then he took Sean's membrane from his hand and started stroking it as sean hugged him tight, coming on his palm shortly. Then yibo took the lube in his fingers and placed him on his thighs. Preparing him with his fingers. Sean was slowly caressing yibo with soft bites and kisses, and licks while yibo inserted his fingers inside him. He then raised his waist and put his erection inside him, pacing his waist up and down.

As yibo saw sean, eyes closed, panting, wanting more, and the satisfied look as he was slumped inside, yibo smirked. His sean. All his demands, childishness, neediness, expectations, weakness and strength are only yibo. He was like an open book to him. And though sometimes yibo felt like instead of marrying a partner, he had adopted a child, he knew sean was the only one who can change a cold, tough, intolerant, fearsome, and reserve yibo to a affectionate, mature, loving, caring, tolerant and sometimes sluty yibo.

Yibo kept slumming inside sean till he cum inside him. They kept devouring each other till totally spent.

As yibo laid down beside sean embracing him, hiding his face in the chest, suddenly he felt warm tears. He looked down, to see sean crying silently.

"Sean, what happened?"

"He died honnn. And I never even said him that I loved him. He did everything for me and I always mistreated him. I hate myself."

"He knew you loved him sean. Sometimes, some things need not be said. They are just understood. And he understood you more than yourself."

"He did? Aahhh, I am such a spoiled brat."

"Well, that you are."

Yibo said smiling hugging him tighter.

"And that is why your mom, dad, and me love you. My sweetheart you are."

Sean pouted, embraced him tighter and dozed off. Yibo sighed, got up dressed, picked up sleeping sean, wrapped him in a blanket, called their driver to fetch the car to the back, private entrance of office. And returned home, carrying an snuggling, sleeping sean  to the bedroom. He laid him down comfortably, showered, changed and snuggled beside him.

"Honn, dont leave me. I feel cold and alone."

Sean murmured in sleep, holding him tight.

"Hmmnnn".
Yibo smiled, returning the hug.

"Mine, only mine, always and forever." he thought.