37 GROW UP

Yibo woke up to find sean hovering over him, biting his lips, and rubbing their crotches together.

"Seannnn"

"I want you"

"Sean, not now."

"No, I want you. Now."

"sean.... Don't be like that."

"You don't be like that. Honnnn...... Plzzzz. It's been so long, since we did it. I want you."

Even yibo was aroused, so he gave in. He wrapped his hands around sean and turned swiftly, hovering over sean now. He captured his lips and savoured it slowly. Kissing and bitting it.

Sean pulled him on himself fiercely. While yibo was savouring his lips, he was hungrily devouring him. Sean unbuttoned yibo's shirt and jeans and started taking them off. Yibo got up and both undressed each other. Sean pushed yibo on bed and started sucking his throat, chest and buds. Yibo moaned under his touch.

Previously, he always gave sean pleasures, but first time sean took the initiative and was pleasuring him.

Sean moved down and sucked his abs. And finally took his hardness into his moist mouth. He cat licked it and took the whole hardness in his mouth. He sucked it hard & hungrily, pacing up and down, fast and hard.

Yibo closed his eyes in sheer pleasure and arched his body, struggling to release. Sean fasten his pace, until yibo released in his mouth with a loud moan, calling his name.

Then sean sat on him, Straddling him at his pelvis, pushing off his chest and sliding up and down his thighs. Then he Leaned back, holding his wrists down and doing it to him in cowboy style. Yibo too moved his waist in rhythm with him. Their pace became faster and moans louder. Yibo sat up on the bed using his hands behind him to keep himself sort of upright, takin sean on his lap while trusting harder in him. Both moved in rhythm, panting and sweating. Moaning loudly, calling each other's name.

Just before releasing himself, yibo, pushed down sean on bed, took his erection out of him and jerked it on his belly.

Then he jerked off sean using his hands. Sean closed his eyes and released on yibo's palm, panting hard.

Yibo got up and cleaned himself. Then he filled tub with hot water, carried sean into bathroom, cleaned him, while being careful to not wet his chest, where he made the tattoo. Cause it could get infected.

Sean wrapped his arms around yibo's neck. He kissed him hard on his lips.

"Honnn..... Come here."

He started to lie down, pulling yibo closer.

"sean, don't. Your tattoo will get wet. And get infected."

"I don't care...."

"you should care. Your, I don't care, attitude wont always work. Get up now."

Sean pouted.

"why are you being so angry? I am sorry."

Yibo sighed.

"seannn, come here."

Sean got out of the tub. Yibo took him in his embrace.

"Sean, you need to grow up. Be more mature. How else will you fulfill your father's dreams. Take over xiao groups."

"Hmmnnn. Sorry. I just want to stay close to you. I don't want you to go away. I am afraid, if you meet someone better than me. I will die."

Sean tightened the hug.

Yibo pulled him closer.

"Never. Ever. Sean. I can leave my life, the world everything but not you."

They dried up. Wore robes and sat in the balcony in each other's embrace, watching the moon.

Next day sean dozed off in class due to his activities the previous night. And when professor found out he was furious. He screamed.

" Seannnn "

" huhhh, yesss."

"How dare you sleep in my class."

"Aiyaaa, I wasn't sleeping, i just closed my eyes to listen to your lecture with full concentration."

"Yeah, and with that same concentration get out of the class."

Sean sighed faking sadness as if hurt, and just before going out winked at his classmates. They giggled.

After college, instead of home, went to yibo's condo. He barged on as yibo opened the door.

"Honnnn,I am hungry."

"sean, why didn't you go home?"

"Because, you won't be there in my home. And I want you every day, every night. Honnn,why don't we live together."

"Because, I don't want a burden."

"I am a burden to you!!!!????"

Sean's smile vanished. He stared at yibo. He was on the verge of tears.

"I pay for this condo. Can you pay half of it sean. Plus, electricity, taxes, food, clothes expenses. Life insurance, car loan. Can you pay for yourself, sean"

"My dad will pay. I got lots of money, ok."

"You...!!??!!!?? Where!??!!??"

"xiao groups belong to me."

"It belongs to your father. Mr. Xiao. You are a beggar, without your father. If your father kicks you out today, you wont have a cent to even buy water for ya. You are a burden, a responsibility sean. On me and on your dad. Now your dad's managing your expenses, after him I have to. You will never grow up, nor will we ever be able to rely on you, sean. That's the truth. You are 19,soon to be 20. Still behaving like a 5year old. "

Sean was stunned silent. Tears flowing his cheeks. He stared at yibo.

" I never thought you thought likewise that about me. I guess, I am a burden afterall. I will not show you my face again till I become eligible for you to rely on me. "

And with that sean, stormed outa apartment. Yibo fell down on ground, with tears in eyes.

" sorry sean. But that was the only way to make sure you meet your father's expectations and fulfill his dreams. You have to be successful sean. I can't let our love fail you, me and your father."

He slowly closed the door. And called his Mr. Xiao.

"Your work done Mr. Xiao. Sean will do whatever you wish him to."

"Call me father, yibo not Mr. Xiao. You understand this was important. When his professors called me to show his performances and how careless he has become about his future. I didn't know what to do. He is a genius, yibo. We can't let him go waste. So I called you. I hope you and he will forgive me. "

" You have done nothing to ask for our forgiveness. On the contrary, this was a very essential step. In fact I should apologize for distracting sean from a successful life. You send him to that university in Europe. "

" But his safety.... "

" Leave that on me. I will make sure noone could touch my sean. "

" Thanks son in law, I owe you. "

" You call me son, and then show gratitude. Sons are there for fulfilling duty. I won't disappoint you. "

" I already know that. Bless you son. Good bye."

" Good bye. "