35 MIRACLE OF GOD

Yibo came back to his senses. And immediately his mind flooded with one name.

' SEAN. '

He got up abruptly and winched in pain. He limped out of his room in search of sean, checking every room. He slipped and was about to fall on ground but xichen caught him.

"Brother.... What are you doing here."

"I have to find sean.... Now"

"But...."

"Now... Brother"

"okay, okay. But I don't know if his dad will allow........."

They went to a special room. Guards were at the entry. And inside were Doctors and Mr. Xiao with General Nie. There was sad expression on their faces. Yibo was stopped by the guards but xichen pushed them away and both entered in the room.

" I am sorry, Mr. Xiao......"

The doctor was saying, when yibo came inside. He ignored everyone and went near sean.

" sean, sean......... "

Everyone was shocked. But then the doctor tried to explain yibo.

" He was in deep coma for last 7 days. And his organs started failing, one by one. And now his heart...... There isn't any chance of him to revive back."

"shuttttupppp..... Sean, sean come back. You have to. Sean......"

Mr. Xiao broke down and sat down defeated, tears flooding his eyes. He, for the first time, prayed wholeheartedly.

'Dear lord, let sean come back. I won't refuse him anything, not even his yibo. Please dear god. Please......'

" Mr. Wang, his heart has already stopped......"

Yibo started to thump on Sean's chest.

"No, no, no, no, seannnnn. You can't. You have to come back. Seannnnnn"

Sean felt the warmth of someone's embrace and soft strokes on his head. He opened his eyes and found himself in his mother, Wen Cangse's lap.

"Mom....."

He sat up, staring with wide, innocent eyes. Then he hugged her tightly.

"Mom..... Why did you leave me? I missed you so much. Why?"

"My sonny.... My sean. Thank you so much,sean. Thank you for lifting my curse. Thank you for burning my darkness. Burning the jealous, bitter, evil and revengeful self and liberating me to a pure, white soul. Thank you for taking birth from my womb, lord."

"Mom, what are saying?!!!??? I don't understand."

"You will.... one day. But sonny right now you have to go back."

"Go back....!!???? Where?"

"To those waiting for you. To your father, to your love, the one I choose for you, Your betrothed...."

"Yiboo.....!!!????? Okay. Let's go to them, mom. You and me, okay"

"I can't sonny. You have to go alone on your path. You have to lift the curses, and go back to spiritual world as an immortal. Your mother's waiting for you."

"But you are my mom...."

"In this mortal world, yes. But your real mother is waiting for her son."