19❤..PASSION & LOVE❤

"Dad, he is my betrothed

"Dad, he is my betrothed. Mom choose him for Me...."

"Take him..."

"Dad!!! Dad??.... What are you doing!!! Leave me.... Daddd!! I thought you agreed on that!! Noo, wait!!! Dad you don't believe me!!! Dad, daddd, I trusted you dad. No, waittt. Bobooooo, leave me, I don't want to go. Booooooo!!! I trusted you dadddd"

"And I trusted you Mr. Wang Bo Jun. I trusted you with my only son."

"XIAO, But I already told you everything ......"

General Nie said

"To hell with that Nie. I am not letting my only son to be some other man's bitch. Whatever his condition or secret, I don't care."

After rescuing SEAN, BO took him to the hospital

After rescuing SEAN, BO took him to the hospital. He wrapped his bare body with bed sheets. They reached the hospital and SEAN was given the necessary medical aid. And BO too. In the mean time, XICHEN bought some fresh cloths and food for both. After about an hour, SEAN regained senses. He began to Thrash and Wriggle, with closed eyes, screaming BO'S name. BO immediately took him in his embrace. But SEAN kept pushing him, eyes still closed.

" It's okay, it's okay sean. I am here. Your hon is here.......JG is dead Sean.......JG is dead...... He can't harm you, he can't touch you anymore. Open your eyes, see. I am here. I am here, near you, holding you. Noone can touch you anymore."

He hugged SEAN tightly. SEAN opened his eyes...... With Half Lidded Tearful Eyes, he stared at the one hugging him. As soon,he got confirmed, it's BO, he calmed down, hugging him back, panting heavily. He held on to BO, tightly...... Scared that he will go away again...