43 HONEY BUNNY

Yibo was flabbergasted. Sean has three babies in his wombs. Sean was crying in fear.

"It's all your fault yibo. You had to fuck me multiple time on our wedding night. I told you I was tired but no, your dick was in it's peak. You fucked me three times and now I have three babies inside. How am I gonna cope up. It's your fault. It's all your fault. "

Yibo sat with his head in his palm as sean sobbed and complained and shouted in ultrasound room. Doctor and nurses were laughing so hard that their cheeks and stomach ached. Then doctor explained sean that number of babies does not depend on how many times they had sex. Multiple conceiving can be the result of one time sex too. Sean was still crying pathetically. Yibo stroked his head to calm him.

"I am scarred honnn. There are three lives in me, depending on me. What if I can't take care of them. What if something happens to them."

"Nothing will happen to them. Trust me."

Yibo took sean home. Sean was still sulking and in bad mood. Yibo sighed. He started to play their wedding videos in TV and Sean's mood suddenly lifted.

"I was so happy that day, finally you were gonna be mine. The marriage guaranteed, you could never leave me."

"Sean let's visit cloud recess....."

"Why? I don't wanna face your grumpy uncle and elders. All they do is preach me with SOUND ADVICE."

"How's that bad??!!!"

"Except they consist of 99 %SOUND AND 1%ADVICE. Sean blah, blah, blah. Sean should blah blah blah, blahblahblah, blahhh....."

"Stop it sean"
yibo laughed helplessly.

"What? Am I wrong? My kids inside would get frustrated after hearing their blabbering. "

" Regardless, we are visiting cloud recess. This is a crucial time of our life and cloud recess herbals can help."

"Fine."

Following week they went to cloud recess. They met their uncle. And as he started giving advice to sean, yibo can't help laughing, remembering Sean's complaints the other day. Qiren was surprised. Yibo, who had always been disciplined, serious, reserve and very respecting was laughing in his presence.

"I see, so his effects have, finally taken a toll on you, already started showing it's consequences on you."

"Pardon shufu. I didn't mean to disrespect you."

Sean smirked proudly, as if he had won a war with Qiren.

"Anyways, take him to cloud recess physicians. He is carrying wang family heirs. There shouldn't be any shortcomings in his care. I want healthy grandsons."

"Yes shufu."

"And have you heard, that your brother is in love with a girl. Her name is Ann wang. They are going to get married soon."

"Where's brother?"

"He is in his quarter. For now take sean to jinshi. He seems tired."

"Mmnnn."

Yibo bowed and took sean to jinshi. He was indeed very tired. He felt asleep, once he laid down the bed.
Shortly after he woke up and started whining.

"Honnn....."

"Mmnnnnnn"

"I want........"