13.💞.CAN'T ESCAPE LOVE.. 💕

BO almost flew his bike to the location. Then, when he reached a safe distance, he hid it by the roadside bushes. He laid it down & covered it with dry leaves and branches.

He then ran towards the cabin's location. The instant he reached, he heard JG (JIN GUANGSHAN) shouting to his guards to catch SEAN. Immediately he looked at the entrance and caught the outline of a running silhouette. And some guards chasing after it. He instantly started following them in shadow.

He was a trained Marine and a pro at spying enemies in shadow. Even in the twilight, his eyes saw what other's couldn't. His sight solely followed the running silhouette in front....and he saw him rushing and hiding under the branches just seconds before the guards reached near the place.

BO too hid behind a nearby tree, and peeked from behind, waiting for the guards to proceed ahead, keeping his eyes on the branches where SEAN hid. There were at least twenty guards of JG. And though BO could easily take them down, he knew better. It was a rescue mission, that too with SEAN involved. He couldn't let any rash & reckless action of his put SEAN into more risks than he already was in. So, he waited for them to clear the ground.

After searching the particular place for some time and not finding signs of SEAN, the guards moved ahead in search of SEAN. BO waited few seconds to make sure they were all gone and won't come back.....Then he rushed towards the branches, still remaining low keyed and proceeding cautiously.

By then it was already dark enough, making it hard to trace or catch somebody easily. BO'S eyes found out the outline of a shivering, shirtless body lying unconscious. He picked him very carefully in his embrace. SEAN was shivering, with gritted teeth. His body was convulsing, with tears flowing down his eyes..... BO's blood boiled. He swore to get even later. But right now SEAN was more important.... So, he took out his jacket and put it on SEAN's bare body and quietly disappeared, carrying him on his back, going deeper into the forest.

After reaching some safe distance away from danger of being caught by the guards, BO took out his mobile

After reaching some safe distance away from danger of being caught by the guards, BO took out his mobile. There wasn't any signal. So, he instead switched on the back light. And kept persuing deeper in the forest, until he reached a stone structure.....It was a single cave with lots of dry grasses and branches and leaves scattered all over. And a small water body on one side.