27 🐰JEALOUS BUNNY 🐰

WUXIAN walked, with his eyes tied with a black ribbon, and the rest five senses at their peak. Him and WANGJI had set up the whole plan to every single last details......

As expected, seeing WEI WUXIAN, the yellow eyed serpent came out of the water and hissed, echoing his name thrice in his mind

"WEI WUXIAN

"WEI WUXIAN ....
WEI WUXIAN ...
WEI WUXIAN...."

WUXIAN instantly started moving forward, towards the hissing, then suddenly, he felt himself being wrapped in by the strong tail of Unteka and raised off the ground. WUXIAN could feel his heart, beating faster. But he needed to calm his fears, to eliminate Unteka .....

Soon he felt himself coated with hot moist sticky saliva, while gliding down a deep pit. He could hear loud ear deafening thumbing sound and he was sure he was inside the serpent's body and thumbing sounds were it's heat beats. Immediately, he took the black ribbon off his eyes and started viewing around the insides of the serpent UNTEKA, while preparing to attack the heart.

Outside, WANGJI waited approximately three to four minutes, after WUXIAN was swallowed down by the serpent, for WUXIAN to reach, discover and start stabbing Unteka's heart inside it's body.... After waiting for few minutes, he leaped on a rock from his hiding and threw sharp lethal sets of strings around the mouth & neck of the serpent Unteka.......

The strings bound the snake's mouth and strangled it's neck. Immediately, the serpent started to struggle violently, writhing it's upper body in all directions. But WANGJI tugged on to the strings, kept holding them so hard, that his hands bleed. He kept struggling with the tugged strings,  while changing positions from one direction to other, by jumping on the rocks, to balance himself with the serpent as it wriggled more violently to get rid of the strong bounds. But WANGJI kept holding them tight and didn't let go off the strings that bind the serpent...