9 💠REALIZATION💠

BO JUN dragged SEAN inside XIAO MANSION, to his Father's office.

Mr. XIAO was sitting worried and restless in his office. When he suddenly saw a young man fetch in SEAN. He immediately got up.

 He immediately got up

MR. XIAO

"Good morning, Mr. XIAO. My name is WANG BO JUN. General NIE sent me to you, regarding the position of a Bodyguard for your Son."

"Welcome Mr. WANG. I must say, indeed you are very efficient. When the whole city failed to find SEAN. You brought him back. Safely.... I am thoroughly impressed. Thank you. Thank you very much... Please have a seat. And would you mind if I have a talk with my son first....?"

"No sir."

BO JUN said. SENIOR XIAO went sternly towards SEAN who was standing like a frightened kitten but still with a fake stubborn expression to show he didn't care.

" SEAN XIAO XIAN, what kind of Conduct is this!!! Do you have no Regards for your own Father? How Dare you run away like that!!!! Don't you even Care!!"

"Do you????? "

"Do I what???? "

"Do you Care!!!???? Have you ever bothered about ME!!! Mom was the only one who loved me, cared for me. You care only about your Office, Business and Money. You were always like that. You always hurt her and ran to office and still now office is everything to you... I wish I was Dead along with Mo....."

SLAPPPPPP

Mr. XIAO slapped SEAN hard on face. BO JUN sighed. It would only turn the matters worse but he couldn't interfere at the moment...

"Get Out. Go to your room. This instant. And you are forbidden to come out of it. And remember, there are Guards at every Nook and Corner of the mansion. Don't you dare any stunt again. GETTT OUTTTT!!!"

"I HATEEE YOUU!!! "

SEAN said before running out wiping his tears.