💝🐣 30...LITTLE BUNNY 🐣💘

Lan zhan got up, cleaned wei ying and himself, with wet clothes. Then, he laid down beside wei ying, with wei ying's head on his chest, stroking his hair. They had quite a few rounds of steamy sex. Both were exhausted, but too excited and happy to sleep.

"Lan zhan, what did the elders say?"

" A Ying, Why did you accept mortality?"

Wei ying opened his eyes wide..., he had no idea his lan zhan knew it all, but then his father cursed him alright, that he would get completely exposed, before his own confession and revelation. So, may be it was part of it's effect. He sighed. Then with determination and love, stared at his lover's eye....

" Why!!!! To make our love immortal, qiaowan-jun.....
To make our love divine
Eternal & everlasting.
So that, it keeps lighting & strengthening up the loving hearts, till the end of time.
And isn't that's the true immorality!!!! To be in cherished hearts for eternity....I want our love to be cherished forever by true lovers, I want our love to give others hope to fight for their love...........So I gave up the right to breathe forever,in exchange of residing forever in your heart, which for me is true immortality...."

Lan zhan smiled. He hugged his bunny tighter...

" But lan zhan, how did you know? "

Wei ying asked.

" I got a vision. When you were unconscious. I tried to heal you with my spiritual energy. I suddenly got a vision. I saw everything since we met, even your encounter with your family. Somehow, my spiritual energy and your spiritual energy, latched our consciousness. And I saw everything like I was present there watching it from afar. "

" Lan zhan, but what will the elders say?"

"I don't know. If they are persistent, I am ready to leave cloud recess. From now on where you are, there I am. And where I am there you are. Where you go, I go. And where I go, you go. We are soulmates, xian and no one can separate us."

"Our hearts beat together......"

"And stop together too...."

(Yep i know, chessy bollywood dialogue, deal with it. 🙄🙄🙄 😆😆😆😆😆)

"And our mind thinks alike."

"Isn't that is what called love?"

They hugged tighter....After some time, they got dressed, and went to the hall for the final decision. They were fully prepared. They went in and bowed.

"Both of you have committed a sin. And, because of that...trouble could brew on Lan clan. It could become the subject of heaven's rage and curse. So Lan Wangji, you are disowned by Lan clan.
And you along with your sinful partner, is excommunicated from Lan clan. From today you both will lead a nameless, clan less life of ordinary cultivators.
But since lan clan has provided for Lan wangji and taken care of him till now, it will be his duty to protect and provide for the clan in times of need. Other than that, there will be no communication, and if anyone from Lan clan is found to be keeping any link with you two, he or she will get punishment of 100 beatings."