Chapter 4

Evernly above

Press that little star to make a wish

Evernly

I'm currently doing my homework in the library. I like doing homework here than at the house. And I do homework to pass the time till I can return to class.

I look at the time on my phone, six minutes till lunch break is over.

Suddenly a deep voice makes me jump

"Hey." The familiar voice greets making me blush even though I haven't seen his face yet.

I place my hand over my heart very very... and I am meet with him. Harry Styles. And gosh my heart will not catch a break.

Play it cool, don't show that his presence affect you

No it doesn't, keep telling yourself that. His presence doesn't affect me in anyway. So why is your heart racing? He scared me. Really now? Screw you subconscious. You know a-

"Earth to Evernly." A hand waving in my face breaks the trance I'm under yet his voice threaten to push me the again. I could listen to it all day.

Cause you're crushing on the stud, admit it. Will you shut up. This time I don't zone out I listen the voice of God. Woah Eve what was that.

"You were saying?" I ask

"I'm inviting you to a party."

A party. Never been to one of those. I want to agree but I'm doubting very much so I decline in a nice way possible.

"Sorry, I already made plans." I lie pulling out my sorry face with a little pout.

It's not exactly a lie, I have plans. A date with Netflix.

He stay silence for about thirty seconds before a smirk make its way to his face.

"Take a picture might last long." I was staring at him completely mesmerised by him. I didn't even realise I was doing it.

I fight a blush that's making its way up neck. And pull up an act only a matured woman can.

"Shut up Styles."

Real classy Eve, real classy. With that I bury myself in my books reading the same question over and over again without really grasping a thing the question require.

"Okay, Tell me about that guy, Zachary who runs the school." He asks.

I wasn't expecting that question. I didn't even know what he's taking about.

I narrow my eyes at him trying to understand where he's going with this.

"Okay." I trail "by the way he doesn't run the school" I correct him

"I know the Valdez runs it." He mentioned the head teacher, sarcasm dripping in every word.

"You know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit." I tell him