Chapter 30

Please guys vote for the book.

Oblivion - Labrinth, Sia

Linkin Tyler Travinio

I could tell you that what we just did will have repercussion but I'd be lying. The teachers turn a blind eye each time in fear of being fired and never find a job because they said a wrong thing now the millionaire parent wants revenge.

I guess that's the advantage of having loaded parents then. We walk over the school's rules without bating an eyelash more so now that Harry is here.

Before he came here, our group was always in the background. While no one messed with us before, we were in the shadows. Now, now we rule the school and it's a fucking good damn feeling.

When Styles showed up I knew he'd want control of the school. That's how he is, he likes being at the top looking down on everyone. While I like the spotlight, he loves and thrive of power that comes with the spotlight.

I watch as the students clear the way avoiding making eye contacts with any of us. I don't blame them, with what we just did to Stanley. Anyone who wasn't afraid of us before is now shaking with fear.

He's a scum who deserve everything he got. What I don't believe is the hatred and thrill in Styles' eyes when we were beating him up. He enjoyed every punch thrown. I still can't believe he broke his fingers like it was nothing.

It's one thing to beat someone up but breaking his fingers is sick. I'm sure it's nothing, I'm just over analysing this.

Harry and Evernly are leading our group. His hand on her lower back and her heard on his shoulder. I can't help but feel great envy as I follow them towards the parking lot.

Everyone lean against a car. It's not school out yet. My eyes are trained on one person who won't live my mind. No matter how much I try or how hard I try to forget her she always find a way creep into my mind and cloud everyone else or is it just that I always find a way to think about her.

I know it's wrong but my common sense is barely holding me back. She test the limit of my self control. I interpret every look, every smile, every word to something it is not.

I don't know how I got to this point where I fall for my best friend's girlfriend. It's fucked up and wrong but I can't help but feel something for her. God damn, I try not to but the more I try, the more the feelings grow.

I can't tell you the exact moment I started liking her more than just a friend. I just looked at her one day and felt this strong feeling to kiss her and make her mine. And that's not the worst of it.

She creeps into my dream, faces of other people I sleep with turns to hers. Believe me when I say I don't like this anymore than you do.

I try so hard to get her out of my head but each time I turn she's there, spotting a huge smile with those killer dimples.

I look at them now laughing at something one of them said. I sigh, I know I can never have her. They already fell for each other. They might not know it yet but eyes don't lie.

I see how they're looking at each other now. They fucking adore each other. I've known Harry since kindergarten, he's a very closed up person and to see him smile I know that the man is in love.