Chapter 25

Megatron - Nicki Minaj

Sage Adam Miller

This rich kids can vibe. When Alora invited I thought that maybe the kinds of parties they attend were 'Tea parties'. Way to judge a book by its cover.

They're not stuck up as I initially thought. They are welcoming and nice even though they call me 'little man'. I don't know why I'm surprised. Eve would never hung out with just anyone. I guess I was paranoid.

They are good and funny people if you exclude that prick they call Styles. He act all mighty and people actually part when he walks. He barked at some dude who bumped to Eve.

Okay that's reasonable. That guy could've hurt Eve but he still made an unnecessary scene.

Eve could've choose anyone in their little group. Maybe that Kevin guy or Luke or Linkin. No no not Linkin, he's way too weird. But you get my drift.

She just went for the biggest prick of all time. Okay, I'm panicking that she started dating but what's worse is that her first boyfriend is a wanna be bad boy.

I've seen guys like him. The type that thinks they run the school and everyone inside. Guys like him goes for the innocent type after they get tired of the sluts. I'm afraid hell break Eve's already fragile heart.

God knows she's been through a lot and I'm afraid that the prick will be last nail on the coffin.

I wasn't making an empty threat when I told him that if he ever hurt Eve I'll hunt him down and kill him. I'll leave up to that promise.

The DJ plays a song by Nicki Minaj and the room erupts with cheers. I've been to a ton of parties but I seriously can't keep up with Alora. We've been dancing for thirty minutes straight. It makes me wonder, where is her boyfriend?

"I told you little Dude. You can't keep up with Alora." I think his name is Luke slur. I have to admit. I honestly thought I'd keep up. How hard could it it be to keep up with a girl wearing heels.

I slip away from Alora and go to sit down in the couch for the elite. And since I'm with them I get VIP experience. They have their own spot which is incredibly large. There's no need to guard your seat afraid that if you stand up you'll find your seat taken.

They also have their own mini bar, which means they don't use red cups or have to share with everyone else. Which is cool on my side.

I look at my sister, she still has an annoyed expression on her face. Alora informed me earlier that it's because they won't let her drink anything else but juice.

He earned half a brownie point for that. At least he's descent. I take that back. Maybe he spiked it. I swear if he takes advantage of my s-

I am about to walk over to Eve to taste if her drink is spiked or not when I feel a cloth placed in my hands.

I lean back and look at it. It's a lace panty. My cock twitch. I lift my head to look at the owner. I'm met with ice blue eyes that belong to Alora who's biting her lip. My cock goes into full erection mode it even hurts with the jeans I'm wearing. 

I wasn't going to do nothing to Alora because she has a boyfriend. You don't mess with a man's girl even I know that. But now she made the first move which is hard to ignore since I'm holding her panties.