Chapter 50

This is it guys. The last Chapter. Please vote⭐.

Linkin Park - roads untraveled

Give up your heart left unbroken
And let that mistake pass on
'Cause the love that you lost wasn't worth what it cost
And in time you'll be glad it's gone

Harry Styles

I refuse to believe that she forgot me that quickly. I refuse to believe she removed me out of my life that quickly.

How is it possible that she can forget me that quickly and I can't?

I watched as she changed and got new friends. I watched her everyday following her.

I kept my promise. I stayed away from her. I stayed out of her sight.

Out of all the things Sage said all those months ago. The one thing that stunk and still stings. The one sentence that weighs me down. That keep me awake at night is.

There's nothing good about me.

She saw something good and I destroyed it. I couldn't help but think how correct was Sage. I'm too fucked up. There's nothing good in me.

But I had one problem. I couldn't live without her

Maybe I am obsessed with her. I can't live without her. How can she breath without while I'm suffocating?

She changed from one day to the next. Literally. She got a new hairstyle and dresses differently but I refuse she changed.

She may smile like nothing's wrong. She may have new friends and got popular but I know deep down. She's still my Kittie.

She may wear dresses now and skirts but I know she's just fooling everyone.

I watched her this past few months trying to convince everyone and herself that she forgot me.

And today is graduation day. It's finally over. Last day of school. I got my diploma by mail. I am still keeping my word of her not seeing me.

I sit at the back. The principal start calling out name. They do the ritual of shaking hands. I'm only here to see one person.

They finally call her. She stand up wearing her graduation grown.

I can't help the smile that makes to my face. She's a valedictorian. Like she told me all those months ago. She said she'll be the valedictorian.

She walks into the stage and everyone cheers. Wren stand up and clap more than anyone. I find myself clapping too.

They give her her diploma and the stage.

"The stage is yours Miss Miller." Clarke says stepping off. She takes on the stage.

I can tell that that she's nervous as hell.

"As most if you know, I'm Evernly Miller and apparently I'm your valedictorian." She starts and everyone chuckle. She chuckle nervously.