Chapter 48

Harry Styles - Lights up

All the lights couldn't put out the dark
Running through my heart
Lights up, and know who you are
know who you are
Do you who you are

Harry Styles

"Take you foot of the clutch." I shout at her. "Slowly though...... that's not the clutch. How many times must I show you?"

This is so fucking pointless.

"This is not as easy as it looks okay." She grumbles.

"Don't take your eyes off the road." I yell

"Then how am I suppose to see which is the clutch?" She shouts back.

Wren bought Eve a new red and white Bugatti. My guess is she's fucking buying her and Eve is blindly eating it all up.

Now am stuck teaching her how to fucking drive and she's so fucking horrible. It's been a week since we've started and she still can't fucking separate which is the clutch, brakes and the accelerator.

"You're hopeless." I grumble. I fucking give up.

"Then why are teaching me if I'm hopeless." She yells. "Better yet, why are still with me if I'm so hopeless." She throw her arms around, taking her hands off the wheel.

The car swerve. A few colourful words leave my mouth and I grip the wheel. Luckily she's sitting in my lap and we're both driving. Otherwise this would've turned sideways.

"Fuck Eve. Why the fuck would you do that? We almost crushed."

"I'm hopeless remember?" She rolls her eyes folding her arms.

"I don't  know why I even try." I mumble taking a corner. We're a few streets away from Zac's house.

"Stop the car." Eve suddenly demand. I arch a brow at her in questioning. "I said stop the car." She repeats.

I stop the car and she unlocks the door and gets out. I stare at her and she slams the door shut and start walking. For a few seconds I watch as she folds her arms and lift her head and just walk.

She's officially crazy. I sigh in defeat and get out of the car following her. I easily catch up with her.

"What now?" I ask her.

"What now?" She stops and turns to me. "What now, you say?" She dramatically says like she's giving me time to rephrase my statement.

"What is wrong now?" I breath out. She surely exhaust me this days.

"What is wrong is, I am tired of you shouting at me, bossing me around and cussing me out, telling me how hopeless and stupid I am. I give up. I'm never driving again. You can drive the car for all I care. I never wanted it anyway."

My mouth drop to the floor at her revelation. She's finally lost her damn mumbles.

"I never said you were fucking stupid. And how the fuck are you suppose to learn if I go soft on you."

She suddenly pushes me and caught off guard I stubble back a little.

"Stop cussing at me." She pushes .e again and I grab her wrist. "I'm done learning. You act like you learnt how to drive in a day."

"Actually yea I did." Amused I reply her and throw in a little smirk.

"I hate to break it to you but we are not all perfect like you."