Chapter 17

Be good to me by voting. I appreciate that a lot. Thank you

I took a pill in Ibiza - Mike Posner

Evernly

At this point in my life I ain't sure about anything. I'm not sure if we're comforting Alora on a rooftop after Axel broke her heart saying he's 'keeping up appearance' by kissing a hoe we meet on some club. I think

I'm not sure about a lot of things at this point. I'm not sure if the sun is about to rise in a few hours but I am sure about one thing; I'm beyond hammered. I'm not just drunk am stupidly high.

We thought it was good to eat some brownies we found on a counter in a frat parties. We really were wild tonight. After the game, we went to a party organised by our Student body president. Then we hit a bar and I think we crashed a frat party and many other bars.

I don't know half the stuff I drank today. Linkin, Harry and Axel look absolutely fine like they haven't been drinking with us while Taylor, Alora, Kevin and I are ridiculously drunk. I have no idea how we got to this rooftop.

I sigh and hold on to the railing they've built around the rooftop. They are smart, they prevented stupid people like us who decide it's a good idea to stand on rooftops while drunk out of their minds, from falling.

I look down at the streets. The city is sleeping, I've rarely seen cars passing by. I don't know how long the four of us, Taylor, Kevin, Alora and I, stand there leaning on the railing, staring into nothingness until Alora breaks the silence.

"Do you ever feel like you not here even when your body is? Do you ever feel alone even when you're surrounded by people?" She asks whispering into the silent night or morning. Whatever.

We all mumble in agreement but I know for a fact I do feel that way, most of the time.

"You girls are wierd as fuck" Linkin comments. His voice getting closer indicating he's walking towards us. "Especially you Eve." he adds.

I chuckle but I can't here the sound. I realise that I just mentally chuckled. I try to laugh but am too lazy to actually laugh. I make a mental note to laugh whenever I get my energy back.

"As wierd as she's hot." I wince when Axel says that. He's been trying to flirt with me when Harry's out of ear shot, just like now. Too bad I don't know how to flirt. Not that I'd flirt with his petty ass.

His comment seem to wake everyone up from their wierd sleep or spell they were under. All the eyes are on him even mine exept Harry's. He doesn't even have regret in his face. That sickens me.

"Did you see her bouncing that ass in the dance floor, I'd tap that ass anytime." He continues with being a pervert. I flinch and bile rise to my throat. Everyone's eyes widen.

He smiles like there's nothing wrong he just said. I look over at Alora. Tears are pooling in her eyes. She blinks pushing them back. Her eyes flickers to mine. She look at me as if blaming me. I look at Taylor for help but her face mirror Alora's.

I feel tears of my own pooling at the back of my eyes. They're blaming me. I will loose my first friends because of some jackass with no respect. My anger overshadows my hurt. Next thing I know, my energy is back in full force and I'm marching towards him with a mission.