Chapter 46

Billie eilish - everything I wanted

I had a dream
I got everything I wanted
But when I wake up. I see
You with me

Harry Styles

I have everything I want right here with me. I couldn't have asked for anything better than this moment. I can't fucken explain the high I had when I found out I'll have a boy. It's nothing any drug I ever consume could match.

I have an heir. That's a fucking high I can't explain. I'm content with my achievements.

"I can't do it anymore. I'm done. I'm lifting weights now." Kittie brakes me out of my trance. I look at her and laugh.

"You didn't even run for 2 minutes." I point out.

I knew I'd regret letting her consume all that sugar. Now I'm the one suffering. It's one of those days when she has a lot of energy. She's so restless it's affecting me now.

It's 1 am and we are at the gym. I'd be pissed at her but she amuses me way too much. She said she wanted to run on the treadmill. And me being the best boyfriend I am, not to gloat, I joined her.

She didn't even run past a minute now she wants to lift weights. In this situation I think it's best to just let her be because if you start to argue with her you'll regret it.

She's 17 weeks pregnant and I've learnt to deal with her moods and hormones. Her hormones. Damn I love that she's always horny. We have sex anywhere and everywhere at anytime. That I can't complain about.

"Are you tired yet?" I whine. I want to sleep so fucking bad right now.

"Nope." She replies popping the 'p'.

"I'll sing you a lullaby. Let's go to bed." I complain even more.

"I have a better idea." She put down the weights down. I can tell by the glint and smirk that I'm gonna like her idea.

And that's how we ended up making sweet slow love till the sun rise. Which was probably a bad idea because I'm s9 fucking sleepy and I have classes to attend.

Fear not because I have a fucking hide out with a sofa big enough to sleep. I pull Eve with me and suggest we sleep. She argued that it's first period but eventually we slept until lunch break.

Ten minutes into lunch and everyone starts pouring in. I'd be more happy they didn't show up and ruin our sanctuary. They greet us and we greet them back.

We remain in each other's embrace and continue to cuddle. I feel as if Kitties changed they way I talk or view stuff. I cuss less. And I think I've gone soft. It's the little stuff I notice about myself. It's all her. In fact, she didn't change me. I changed myself to feel just a bit like I deserve to be with her.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you." I whisper against her skin. She giggle a little earning a few eyes but I don't give a shit.

"I've been wondering the same thing." She joke and I chuckle. I love this woman. I love kittie. She my whole life and I'm proud to say I'm fucking whipped.

"Are you still fine?" I asks. I know she's always hungry and doesn't like to be a bother but I like doing things for her.

"I'm okay but I'd be fine with strawberry cupcakes and a watermelon juice." I chuckle at her response.