Chapter 15

Don't forget to tap that star

Feel - Post Malone feat Kehlani

Evernly

The human mind is the most fascinating part about our race. It amaze us how it drives us as a right, to be able to differentiate between right and wrong but still do the bad thing.

"I'll figure you out soon, am not the best in psychology IA for a damn reason" Mason hiss trying to whisper and failing miserably.

"Shut up and listen to the teacher Mason" I hiss back. He's been guessing my life story for the duration of the class. Because apparently he's never wrong.

We are currently sitting in psychology IA. My favourite and best class in the world. Mason started sitting with me Tuesday. I've gained some ground and great respect in this class and that's awesome since I like this class.

Apparently people didn't know I was the number two in class, they're so unbelievable. Well now they now and the best of the class are sitting together. Apparently this is news to them.

Drew who comes in third place is sitting behind me with Nick who is in forth place. Together we are unstoppable. And being the only girl, I feel empowered. Of course some girls gush over the position while others hate me for it.

And where would we be as a species withot green eye monster; jealousy.

"Next class we'll discuss the DISC theory" Mr Grey explains.

"We'll be writing a paper about him and his theory" he tells us. You could feel the buzz of excitement through the class. I live and breath this shit.  I can't contain my excitement.

"You sure are excited " Mason states the obvious. I'm bouncing on my seat, am super excited.

"Is it that obvious" I can even hear the excitement in my voice.

"You are glowing with excitement"

"I feel excited" I tell him. "Don't tell me you aren't?" I inquire him.

"It's not that much of a big deal" he deadpan. He can't be serious.

"Are you serious? William Moulton Marston, the creator of wonder woman. A psychologist genius" I gush over the now dead hero. Well he is my hero.

"Yay! Am so excited, hurray" he says being sarcastic.

"You could be a little more exciting. You're killing my vibe" I tell him. My spirit cut down big time.

The bell rings, my buzz pick up. I'm going to meet my new friend. Who knew having friends could be this exciting. I don't know when Taylor and I became friends, but along the way. Luna and I are..... I don't know how to put it.

Alora came up to me earlier this week and told me straight up that we are now friends. She didn't give me a chance. I'm glad because I would've ran.

"Are you coming to the game tonight?" I totally forgot that am walking with Mason.

"Um...no" I answer but I know my new friend will drag me. She literally threaten to do so. Mason snort.