Chapter 43

Sia - I forgive you

I forgive you
You know not what you have done

Harry Styles

People tend to tell you not so funny jokes. They tend to not think things through. I'm not one to judge because many of the fucking things I do are on impulse. But it's just that sometimes people take it too far.

I just wish that this is one of those time. When someone just tells you a bad joke. I just hope that this is one of those uncle jokes. Because if not I'm fucking screwed.

I dont want a baby. How can someone call me a dad? What kind of father will I make if I never had a father to look up to.

I wait for the punch line. I search her face for any signs that this is one of her jokes. Her eyes are pinched shut. I just stare at her with a confused expression. Slowly she start opening her eyes. And one by one both are finally opened.

I drop my hands to my side. She step away from me. Her eyes shinning with tears. I know she's hurt but I'm shocked too. She just dropped a fucking bomb on me for fuck sakes.

"Say something." She whispers, her lower lip quivering. I stare in shock at her. She can't be. She shouldn't be. I can't do this. I just fucking can't. A baby.

"You are what." I whisper back.

"I'm pregnant Harry." It feels like a kick in the gut. "9 weeks." And that ladies and gentlemen is the cherry in top.

I try to process the information but my brain just rejects everything. Suddenly I feel sick. I feel light headed.

I dash to the bathroom and almost miss the toilet. I throw up every content I had for breakfast. And just when I think the fucking sick feeling has past I start throwing up again. For a very long I bow my head down the toilet emptying my stomach.

After a while, I lift my head because there nothing anymore in my stomach. I walk to the basin and rinse my mouth. The vile taste doesn't simmer. I turn around and I'm met by a worried Eve.

For a moment I forgot why I was sick or the whole pregnant saga. The only thought was my sickness. And looking at her my worries immediately comes back. Again I feel light headed, I stumble but manage to hold to the basin. I manage to walk and sit on top of the bathtub. I lift my eyes to Eve's face.

"Are you okay?" She asks then walk to the toilet and flash it. She close the toilet and sit on top of it.

"I'm okay." It comes out as a grumble.

"We have to talk Harry." I don't like that she called me Harry. I know that's my name and I once said I love it when she says it but she hasn't called me that in a long time. I'm use to the pet name now. I want her to fucking call me that. Is that too much to fucking ask.

"Talk about what?" I move to defense mode. I refuse to acknowledge the truth.

It won't go away Style. I fucking know that. I just wish that if I don't acknowledge it will go away.

"You know what I'm talking about." She says carefully like she's walking on ice. It doesn't matter how careful she is because at that moment my blood boils and my temper rise