Chapter 13

You press that little star and you'll be much appreciated. Thank you♡

Spirit - Beyonce

Evernly Wren Miller

He is silence and has the most adorable smile, yet he doesn't smile often. But when he does, the whole world blurs, the only thing you can see is him. He has a dangerous aura that lures you in.

That traps you into its world, absorb your whole world till your world it's his world, you breath it's air. When you look around you know you'll never survive outside it. Because you're intoxicated, it's addictive. Yet I enjoy every aspect of it. True to the saying 'the road to hell is paved with gold'.

He is my hell yet I don't wanna run away. Am running towards him.

Am exaggerating ain't I? Am overreacting?

"Call in sick" he pleads, looking at me through the curtains of his hair that fell into his eyes while holding my hand. Despite his hair, I can still see his green eyes. Those alluring eyes that I get lost to, they change its shade with every emotion. Like right now, they're emerald green and they sparkle. It reminds me of Gems I once saw on a movie.

"Yeah, we can go clubbing" It's Alora who breaks me out of my daze. This girl never get tired of drinking. I've spent an hour with her today, and I can't count how many times she's talked about drinking.

"It's a school night" I gasp, no one looks borderd by her statement except me. I've heard they party all week I just didn't think it's true.

"Oh come on princess, join us" Axel says, I've spent time with this group and they're fun to be around. Every guy in the group calls me princess, stupid pet name, except Harry.

"I have work" I tell them for what feels like the hundredth time today.

"Call in sick" this time it's Alora who pleads.

"Let the princess go" Taylor says. I don't know but her statement rubs me off the wrong way. Maybe it's how she said princess, or its that she called me princess. She's always nice, well mannered than Alora. Alora is nice but not that well mannered, she speaks her mind which makes me like her more. But now I don't know what to make of Taylor's attitude.

Harry pulls me to him. I blush at the sudden physical contact. It's just I've never been one to be into PDA. He brings his lips to my ear.

"Please" he whisper. "I even asked" I giggle in return. Am tempted to stay but I gotta buy a new phone, I still need to increase ĺmy shifts, squeeze this month's budget to afford a phone.

"Gag, you guys make me wanna puke" Kevin makes a gag sound, my face turns scarlet and I hide my face on Harry's chest. Harry acts as if we were dating not that i mind much.

"You're just jealous, there cute" Luna coos, she's been sitting on his boyfriend's lap Hunter since I arrived. Hunter doesn't talk much.

"Oh please" Axel scoff. Alora admitted to secretly dating Axel earlier to me and Taylor. She said he's afraid to tell Linkin. Because apparently Linkin made a rule:no touching his sister.

I would've called bullshit but I'm a new friend. Am glad she trusted me enough to tell me this sensitive news. I don't wanna ruin my first friendship.
I looked at Alora and see hurt in her eyes due to Axel's statement although she's laughing like the rest of them. In psychology class we learn to analyse people. Not to gloat or anything but am very good at reading people.

I know Alora hurts because of her secret relationship but that's not all. She's hurting deep. I've also noticed she has a slightly drinking problem. I noticed she hides behind her charisma. I should know all about that because, I too am an expect at hiding behind a smile.  I see through her facade.