Chapter 23

Better - Khalid

Evernly Wren Miller

"Please stop, I beg of you"

I cover my face with my hand. My face is red as a tomato. She just won't shut up.

"Shut up and let me teach you the art of flirting."

According to Alora I need flirting tips because I'm hopeless.

"Bat your eyes lashes, not to much just enough to make him second guess his eyes. And DON'T do it frequently."

I groan. This is so embarrassing. At least I got out of the sex talk. That would've been the end of me I swear.

I never knew my pale skin could turn this scarlet until I got to listen to Alora just now.

Harry and I have been dating for a whole day now and according to Alora, the fact that Harry and I haven't kissed is a big no no. To be honest I don't like it either.

It's no secret that Harry is the ultimate man whore. Was. He was the ultimate man whore and knowing that I'm the first girl to dating him gives me a sense of pride.

That alone boost my ego ten times and the fact that he hasn't made a move on me knock it down to its knees.

I'm trying not to let that small detail hurt me. After all its only been a day.

I'm honestly trying to convince myself that he's waiting for the perfect moment to kiss me but there's always that little voice in your head.

It reminds you of your insecurities. Voicing your deepest, darkest insecurities. Unfortunately for me I have a lot of insecurities and the fact that Harry is...... Harry. Is an insecurity itself.

I don't have a lot of experience. In fact I have zero experience when it comes to boys a day dating. Harry might have not dated anyone before but he has a lot of experience in women. As I said before, he use to be the ultimate man whore.

"Bite your lip while making eye contact." She continues. I block my ears with my hands, blocking all sound.

"LA la la la. I'm not listening." I sing. I know what I'm doing is juvenile but I'd rather do this a thousand times than listen to her.

This is truly embarrassed. I can figure things out. I watch movies, it's close to the real thing right?

After some time of doing immature things with Alora we make our way downstairs.

We are at my house, Harry will come get me anytime now. We are going to a party. Yep, a party after I swore I'd be responsible.

That was before I started dating Harry. Any logic thinking went down the drain.

Apparently it's tradition to go partying after every game. Win or loose. There's always a party, one member of the team organise one. Lucky today, the team won. They need to win one more game and they'll be on the finals.

Today it's Hunter's turn to organise a party.

Alora is wearing a orange and white umbrella dress. The upper part of the is orange with a sweatheart neck line and straps while the umbrella part is white with an orange strip.  She paired the outfit with white heels and a white fur coat.