● | Prologue |●

• How it all began •

Lord Voldermort. The most powerful feared wizard in the whole wizarding universe.

His followers, known as Death eaters, are a group of different dark wizards and witches led by the Dark Lord himself (Tom Marvolo Riddle) They helped in purifying the Wizarding community by eliminating all Muggle-borns as well as continuing to make Voldermort the most powerful, feared wizard of all time.

What most didn't know about The famous dark Lord, is that he has more than himself to look after.

He has his beautiful daughter Louise Marie-Ann Riddle, who is currently attending Hogwarts in the background of Voldemort's plans.

Voldermort has already marked his daughter as his future follower and has sworn to himself that he would protect her from this ever-growing cruel world of his that he promised to rule beforehand. His next plan was set on killing a young boy that's name is well known to this day.

- Harry Potter

In 1981, Lord Voldermort was on the hunt to kill the Potter family. He succeeded in killing the parents of Harry Potter but unfortunately, while performing the killing curse on Harry it somehow backfired on him leaving Harry only with a 'lightning bolt' shaped scar on his forehead.

From then on, Harry was named 'The boy who lived.'

Voldermort was left powerless after his spell backfired on him. His plans were put on hold while he figures out a new strategy to use to finish Harry Potter once and for all and he will not rest until he succeeds.

- Louise's past/story -

The last time Louise spoke to her father was him telling her that if anything was to happen to him, she was to continue attending Hogwarts as if nothing has happened so that she could continue guarding the hidden part of the school being 'The chamber of secrets' were lies his first Horcrux, his old journal from when he attended Hogwarts himself in 1944.

When Louise first started Hogwarts, Voldermort changed her name from 'Louise Marie-Ann Riddle' to 'Marie Riley' so that her true identity could remain a secret forever. She was sorted into Slytherin just like her Father.

Louise didn't agree to take part in any of her father's plans, although she did choose to respect her father's wishes only if she was to be kept out of them. Louise wanted to live a normal life without evil surrounding her. Although she felt this way, She never dared to say a word of it to her father.

During her stay at Hogwarts, she had made many friends from all houses and was considered the 'Nice Slytherin'

Unlike the rest of the Slytherins, she wouldn't mind making peace with the fellow Gryffindor's. Of course, Slytherin didn't agree with her decision as they were their 'rivals' and not to be looked at as friends.

In Louise's 6th year at Hogwarts, she met a young wizard named Y/F/N L/N (Father's name/Last name) a powerful, not to mention, a charming pureblooded wizard that was well known for his bloodline family of wealth and bravery.