• In the Makes •

Neville Longbottom discovered the Room Of Requirement.

This was where we all agreed to meet up to train in secret due to Umbridge's new rules she set out.

It was like she knew what we were up to. How was still a mystery.

Today was the first lesson.

I looked around the room at all the students who showed up. It was nice to know who actually believed Harry for a change.

I walked around the room, nothing in mind and spot Amelia standing with Ginny.

"Isn't this exciting. Harry's gonna do great, don't you think?" I said, making the two stare at me.

"Sure," Amelia says.

She was always so blunt to me now. I wish I knew what was going on through her mind.

To start the first class, we all had to form into a line to take a shot at disarming the wooden dummy placed at front.

Neville was up first. I wasn't far behind. The twins were near the end. I look back and see George. He offers a smile.

Neville looked a little nervous, but with Harry giving him a little reassurance and edging him on to take his shot, Neville was ready.

"Expelliarmus-" Neville began, but his wand flipped out from his hand and plunged back towards the end of the line, making us all duck.

Neville put his head down in shame.

"I'm hopeless." He spoke.

"No, you're just flourishing your wand too much, like this -- Expelliarmus," Harry said, disarming the dummy with little effort.

____________

"You'll please copy the text, four times. To ensure the maximum retention. There will be no need to talk," Umbridge says, walking down the classroom.

"No need to think, is more like it," Hermione mumbles.

Neville practices his wand movements under his desk, muttering to himself the words.

"Wanda away!" Umbridge calls.

Malfoy looks at me questionably. I shrug before continuing my work.

____________

Flinch follows students around to see if he can catch them out on this secret hideout.

Failing to do so, it seems.

"Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal. Its sort of a wizards bread and butter, really. So um, come on then Nigel! Give me your best shot," Harry says.

Nigel looks at Harry at the other side of the room, almost petrified looking. He raised his wand confidently.

"Stupefy!" Sending Harry and himself flying backwards.

"Good. Not bad at all, Nigel. Well done," Harry says.

Ron and Hermione were up next. This was ought to be good.

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you," Ron says.

"Thanks, Ronald," Hermione fake smiles.

The twins cheer there brother on.