• Rediculous •

I and the girls walked into the Great Hall and spot Malfoy sitting with Pansy who was currently swooning over the blonde and his injury.

"Does it hurt terribly draco~?" she asked covering her hand over his arm.

"It comes and it goes. I consider myself lucky. Madam Pomfrey said another minute and I could have lost my arm." He says. I walked up to them and bent down a little.

"No worries. I'll just do that for you." I laugh before swinging my legs over the table to sit.

Malfoy smirked at me. Pansy rolls her eyes and glares at me.

"What are you doing here?" She spat. By spat, I mean literally spat.

I wiped my face using my thumb.

"Firstly. Say it, don't spray it. Secondly. I came to see how bad Malfoy's injury is. You know he likes to overreact," I point at the blonde.

"And over exaggerate things for attention," I smirk.

"Speaking of which, why did you do insult a hippogriff ?" I ask the blonde who of course shrugs.

"I guess you've done more worse. I could give you an example, but she's sitting right there," I laugh making Draco's goons follow. Pansy was furious.

"How dare You!" She squeals.

"You? Who's You? Be more specific darling." I smirk.

"Are you just going to let her speak to me like this, Dracy!" She croaked to him. Malfoy shrugged as he was equally amused by everything.

Before I could continue annoying her further, Amelia came to me and dragged me out from my seat to where sat the others looking at a newspaper.

"What?" I groaned. She points at the newspaper.

"He slipped past them once, who's to say he won't do it again?" Seamus says.

"That's right. Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke. It's like trying to catch smoke, with your bare hands."

Everyone went quiet after that, but it wasn't until Elizabeth commented on something.

"Is it just me who finds him oddly attractive?" She says, making everyone look at her in either disgust or confusion. I took a closer look at the newspaper.

"You would though wouldn't you." I laugh.

"For a guy that's been in prison for 12 years, yeah I'd say he's pretty decent." A random girl said causing Elizabeth's head to snap at her.

"Back off, I called dibs!" She shouts causing everyone to laugh.

_________________

Today's lesson is with the new Professor, Professor Lupin. I stood back with the other Slytherin's looking over the shoulders of others in front of me to see a wardrobe at the front, rocking aggressively.

"Anyone likes to guess as to what is inside that." The professor spoke.

"That's a boggart." Someone shouts.

"Very good, Mr Thomas. Now can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like?" He asked.

"No one knows-

-When she get here?"

"Boggarts are shapeshifters. They take the shape of whatever particular person fears the most. That's what makes them-"

-So terrifying, yes yes. Luckily a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart, let's practice it now without wands please after me. Riddkulus!"

Everyone repeated apart from me. I stood with my arms folded over each other with boredom.