• Peter Pettigrew •

It was too late to save Ron. He had already been taken down into the hole, now completely out of sight.

We look down to see where it would have led us but didn't see the incoming tree branch until it made impact with us.

We all went flying back and crashed onto the hard ground.

We helped one another up and looked over at the live tree.

We could still hear Ron's faint cries for help and braced ourselves to run closer to the tree again. I and Amelia nod before taking off.

The tree branches crash down on the ground and Hermione and Harry move out of the way just in time, were as me and Amelia ducked down and dodged them as much as we could.

A branch came out of nowhere and smacked the side of my ribs. I was launched along with Harry.

The wind was taking right out of me. I sat up, trying to gain control of my breathing. I saw Hermione jump over the incoming branch and Amelia dived out of the way.

Hermione didn't notice the other tree branch coming her way until it smacked off her side and took her in the air.

She was getting swung around by the branch whilst Harry dodged the tree.

Hermione screaming her lungs out, Harry, on the ground, searched for his glasses.

I got the opportunity to make a run for the hole and grabbed a hold of Amelia's hand before sliding under the last branch that came our way, into the hole.

I and Amelia got up from our landing and dusted ourselves off. Harry landed afterwards, following Hermione who landed on Harry's chest. She apologises and gets up slowly, looking around.

"Where'd you suppose this goes?" She questioned as she held onto Harry for balance.

"I have a hunch, I just hope I'm wrong," Harry said as he motioned for us to follow him into a small abandoned wooden shack.

"This is the Shrieking Shack." Both me and Hermione said.

"We've got to stop doing that." I sighed.

"Agreed." She replied before following Harry up the old wooden steps.

We followed Ron's cries which lead us to a small room. He was sitting in the corner, holding onto his pet rat for dear life.

"The dog, Where's the dog?" Harry asked Ron stuttered.

"It's a trap, he's the dog! It's him he's an animagus." He points to the fresh trail of paw prints over to a man who stood behind the door frame.

We instantly stand in front of Harry protectively, he would have to kill us too.

"No...only one will die tonight." Sirius protests.

"Then it'll be you!" Harry shouts before pushing past Hermione towards the scrubby man, pinning him down on the wooden floor and pointing his wand at his face. This only made him laugh.

"Are you going to kill me, Harry?" Sirius laughed. Someone came bursting into the room.

"Expelliarmus!"

It was Professor Lupin. He disarmed Harry and motioned for him to move.

I stood in front of Amelia as she held onto my arm tightly. She could feel the heat building around me and tried calming me down before something terrible happened.

"Well well, Sirius, looking rather ragit now aren't we. Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within." Professor Lupin mocked the man still lying on the floor.