• Seperation •

Arriving at Hogwarts, we were both told to wait outside the Great hall until The headmaster, Dumbledore was ready for us.

As time slowly passed by, I and Amelia got into a disagreement and ended up pushing each other into the nearest wall. I lost my balance at one point and crashed right into the hall door, bursting it open with a force that caused it to echo throughout the Hall. I fell back, landing right on my bum.

I immediately stood up and dusted myself off and saw out the corner of my eye, Amelia holding her hand over her mouth with her eyes wide open, trying not to laugh.

Glaring at her, I apologised to the headmaster at the front and looked around awkwardly at all the other students.

"I have no idea how that happened, I have no strength whatsoever." I chuckled, making some students sit at a table, snicker at me. I would have glared at them, but considering the situation I was in, I didn't bother to.

"No worries miss L/n, I was just about to call for you two anyway." Dumbledore waved his hand dismissively.

I bowed my head before motioning for Amelia to follow.

We waited for further instructions and heard some boys snickering to themselves behind us. I spun around on my heels to raise my middle finger, but Amelia stopped me and pulled me back around.

Soon a lady dressed in a long emerald green robe, came over to us holding an old, worn down hat. She instructs Amelia to sit down on the stool and places the hat on her head.

The hat began to say things only Amelia could hear before it yelled out

"Gryffindor!"

Amelia stands up and runs over to her table.

I noticed her outfit changing to match her house symbol and colours.

I was instructed to sit down after and felt the professor set the hat on my head

I was instructed to sit down after and felt the professor set the hat on my head. It began to speak to me.

"Another L/n. But you're different, very different. Your mind has potential and your a very bright young lady, yet I can't help but listen to your cunning nature screaming at me. You're not afraid to show what you are capable of, aren't you? You seem protective as well. Something is telling me you hold a lot of power. In the wrong hands, It could be uncontrollable..." he says, humming in thought.

"You read my mind," I said.

"Better be... SLYTHERIN!" He yelled.

The houses clapped for me, but only a few did from the table I was set for. It didn't bother me.

My outfit changed though, as Amelia's did.