• Kingcross station •

Waking up early, me and Amelia began to get ready to leave for King cross station with our Auntie.

• Amelia's outfit -

- A bright set of pink clothes

- A bright set of pink clothes. A pair of pink skinny jeans, a bright pink hoodie and some white converse shoes.

Amelia loved bright colours, but me on the other hand prefered darker ones. It wasn't anything personal, just always loved darker things. After Amelia was finished getting ready, I went into the wardrobe next and picked out my outfit for today.

 After Amelia was finished getting ready, I went into the wardrobe next and picked out my outfit for today

- I settled on a simple of black skinny jeans, black/grey sleeved hoodie and some jet black converse.

• • •

Walking amongst the busy crowd of muggles, we found ourselfs standing face to face with the platforms 9 and 10.

"Alright girls, You see that wall standing inbetween those two platforms?" Aunt Lisa asked, pointing to it.

"Yeah?"

"You've got to walk straight into it," she says smiling back to our not so pleased looks we showed.

"You're joking...right?" Amelia asked.

"Aunt Lisa...how exactly are we meant to--"

"Eh Eh! Yous didn't let me finish," She says pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Seeing as this is your first times doing thos, I suggest yous run. That way it'll be quicker." She says.

"That's meant to be less scary than just walking through it?"
I asked, raising up a brow.

"Oh for gods sake, Yous are both going to be late if you don't get a move on!" She yelled causing a few muggles to stare over at us weirdly.

We lift our hands in defeat then both take a deep breath and went for it.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the wall to make impact with me, but it didn't happen. I opened up my eyes to see a black and red train, labled 'Hogwarts Express.'